Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Anyone watching BACHELOR - PETER?
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Wine

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 8:21 pm
Hi all, I realy try not to watch it this year, it's not good for me.
Not good for my relationship at this point
No worries I am not judging anyone. But now you are all getting me curious LOL Laugh

I can't remember who Peter is. Hmm.
I do remember the windmill story.
Lol

How far in is the show?
Just started?

That's weird that they show his boner.
What was he doing that make him exited?

Still trying not to watch so feel free to fill me in here

amother
Coral

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 8:23 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
who?

Hannah Ann because she is so pretty.

amother
Coral

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 8:23 pm
amother [ Wine ] wrote:
Hi all, I realy try not to watch it this year, it's not good for me.
Not good for my relationship at this point
No worries I am not judging anyone. But now you are all getting me curious LOL Laugh

I can't remember who Peter is. Hmm.
I do remember the windmill story.
Lol

How far in is the show?
Just started?

That's weird that they show his boner.
What was he doing that make him exited?

Still trying not to watch so feel free to fill me in here

Why isn’t it good for your relationship?

amother
Wine

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 8:39 pm
amother [ Coral ] wrote:
Why isn’t it good for your relationship?

Whatever. Personal reasons.
I am not in a normal marriage at this point, and seeing these things makes it hard as there is no intimacy in the near future.

amother
Copper

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 8:39 pm
Could it b her dh would rather her not see other Men’s boners????🤔🤣

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 8:44 pm
amother [ Wine ] wrote:
Whatever. Personal reasons.
I am not in a normal marriage at this point, and seeing these things makes it hard as there is no intimacy in the near future.

There's no real intimacy in this show either. but to summarize, they had a group date where the girls put on bathing suits and cosmo took photo shoot for their cover. peter was posing with one girl and making out with her (in front of hte others ewwww) when it was pretty clear that his bathing suit was poppin out

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 8:45 pm
amother [ Coral ] wrote:
I dont' think she's so pretty. she's got sass and confidence but there are other prettier women imo

amother
Denim

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 9:37 pm
amother [ Coral ] wrote:

Kind of has a redundant name tho.

amother
Pewter

Post Fri, Feb 14 2020, 8:35 am
I don’t know if it’s my imagination, but Peter seemed better looking on Hannah’s season. He looks different now and not as appealing.
I like Madison.

amother
Gold

Post Fri, Feb 14 2020, 8:49 am
I think Madison is the best fit for him. She does need to work on her hair and eyelashes though. Smile And he may not want to be as religious as she does.

amother
Coral

Post Fri, Feb 14 2020, 10:53 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I dont' think she's so pretty. she's got sass and confidence but there are other prettier women imo

Who do you think is prettier?

amother
Aquamarine

Post Fri, Feb 14 2020, 10:58 am
amother [ Gold ] wrote:
I think Madison is the best fit for him. She does need to work on her hair and eyelashes though. Smile And he may not want to be as religious as she does.

Interesting, what I adore about Madison is her natural beauty in her natural state.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Feb 14 2020, 11:45 am
Reality Steve posted his gues for the end
Hidden: 

He ends up with Madison but they're not engaged. They're dating. He claims she left the show after she found out he had s-x with other girls.

amother
Natural

Post Fri, Feb 14 2020, 1:56 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Reality Steve posted his gues for the end
Hidden: 

He ends up with Madison but they're not engaged. They're dating. He claims she left the show after she found out he had s-x with other girls.

I think Madison is the one who’s totally not pretty at all. Wow

amother
Aquamarine

Post Wed, Feb 19 2020, 6:03 pm
Is it just me being annoyed with Peter's decision of giving a rose for Victoria especially after noticing that she has serious communication issues?

Every time he brings something up that she doesn't like, she walks away angrily.

My feelings are that he is just keeping her to take advantage of her at the fantasy suite.... She is gorgeous after all... Aside of her pretty face I don't find her charming in any way.

asmileaday

Post Wed, Feb 19 2020, 6:16 pm
amother [ Aquamarine ] wrote:
Is it just me being annoyed with Peter's decision of giving a rose for Victoria especially after noticing that she has serious communication issues?

Every time he brings something up that she doesn't like, she walks away angrily.

My feelings are that he is just keeping her to take advantage of her at the fantasy suite.... She is gorgeous after all... Aside of her pretty face I don't find her charming in any way.

I would like to believe he kept her because he wanted to let Kelsey go. I feel he likes Kelsey as a friend and didn't want her to go through fantasy suites just to be rejected.
Victoria is seriously sick. It was frightening to watch her mean manipulative and disgusting behaviour. Whoever gets into a relationship with her, oh boy do I pity them.

amother
Coffee

Post Wed, Feb 19 2020, 6:17 pm
amother [ Aquamarine ] wrote:

He is 100% keeping her around for the fantasy suite. She is so manipulative its scary and I have never seen such awful communication skills. She acted like a bully to some of the other girls and is honestly a mean person. Im disappointed in Peters utter failure in judging her character.

I agree with whoever said Peter looks different than on Hannahs Season. A combination of gaining weight+face changing + different scruff going on. Not attractive. He is so worried and in his head this season that he hasnt let himself build a strong foundation with anyone!

Hannah Ann is sweet but theres nothing there. Bland.

Madison is a great girl. I happen to think shes gorgeous. Shes definitely ona different page than Peter religiously though.

Who do you guys think will be the next bachelorette?? I cant see anyone right now! they are all too young or boring or messed up

amother
Orchid

Post Wed, Feb 19 2020, 6:20 pm
asmileaday wrote:
I would like to believe he kept her because he wanted to let Kelsey go. I feel he likes Kelsey as a friend and didn't want her to go through fantasy suites just to be rejected.
Victoria is seriously sick. It was frightening to watch her mean manipulative and disgusting behaviour. Whoever gets into a relationship with her, oh boy do I pity them.

I agree. Kelsey would have been crushed to be rejected after fantasy suites plus her mom probably scared Peter into not stringing her along. But Peter obviously desperately wants to sleep with Victoria so that also worked for him to keep her on.
Victoria is seriously a psychopath I don’t think there has been a crazier person on this show.

amother
Orchid

Post Wed, Feb 19 2020, 6:23 pm
amother [ Coffee ] wrote:
He is 100% keeping her around for the fantasy suite. She is so manipulative its scary and I have never seen such awful communication skills. She acted like a bully to some of the other girls and is honestly a mean person. Im disappointed in Peters utter failure in judging her character.

I agree with whoever said Peter looks different than on Hannahs Season. A combination of gaining weight+face changing + different scruff going on. Not attractive. He is so worried and in his head this season that he hasnt let himself build a strong foundation with anyone!

Hannah Ann is sweet but theres nothing there. Bland.

Madison is a great girl. I happen to think shes gorgeous. Shes definitely ona different page than Peter religiously though.

Who do you guys think will be the next bachelorette?? I cant see anyone right now! they are all too young or boring or messed up

I think Hannah Ann is an easy choice although she is boring. But I would love for Kelley to be Bachelorette as she is more mature and has a professional career. And we’d get to see more mature, older men which would be refreshing.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 19 2020, 6:31 pm
amother [ Orchid ] wrote:
I agree. Kelsey would have been crushed to be rejected after fantasy suites plus her mom probably scared Peter into not stringing her along. But Peter obviously desperately wants to sleep with Victoria so that also worked for him to keep her on.
Victoria is seriously a psychopath I don’t think there has been a crazier person on this show.

Really? REALLY? Do you really think so? Kelsey Poe on Chris's season was pretty psychopathic, so was Luke P. on Hannah's season. Nick Viall was messed up pretty much all the time we saw him on screen, as was Jordan and Corinne... The list goes on and on...
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics