Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Bday gift for dd in sem.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 9:49 pm
Last minute suggestions. DDs bday is next week. I really don;t want to send her cake. Aside from the fact that everything I found is $40 on up, (Gili's goodies, Max's etc.) She really is not a cake person.
This is crazy, but fruit platter or vegetable platter with dips. Are their stores that deliver that kind of thing? I know I could find a concierge service, but that is putting me over my budget....

amother
Hotpink

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 10:19 pm
I think I somehow got a gift certificate to Katzefet. Look at Eluna.com and see if that would work for you....Mazel tov on the anniversary of your daughter's birth!

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 10:23 pm
amother [ Hotpink ] wrote:
I think I somehow got a gift certificate to Katzefet. Look at Eluna.com and see if that would work for you....Mazel tov on the anniversary of your daughter's birth!

Thanks!!
Maybe I can find a retsaurant that has an online menu and delivers. Atleast that would be a nutritious treat-better than cake and she would not have to worry about a meal!

marriedlady

Post Fri, Feb 14 2020, 6:09 am
Which neighborhood in israel?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Feb 14 2020, 9:13 am
marriedlady wrote:
Which neighborhood in israel?

Jerusalem

amother
Seafoam

Post Fri, Feb 14 2020, 9:29 am
Message a good friend of hers there to go collect danishs and drinks for her early morning class for the class.
Or to collect the fruit platters....
Works much cheaper.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Fri, Feb 14 2020, 9:55 am
Thank you for posting. DDs b-day (in Sem. is the following week. I am in complete denial but now you are forcing me to deal and stop procrastinating.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions