Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Do u have a filter & still hv access to youtube & abc shows?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Feb 14 2020, 10:39 am
I would like to add a filter to my phone just for the sake of having a filter. I wudnt mind a filter just for the real garbage, and still have access to youtube as well as hulu/abc shows. Bottom line, I would like to have access to entertainment. Is tht possible? If so, which filter do u have, and what level? And most importantly, does it slow down your phone?? Ty!

amother
Mauve

Post Fri, Feb 14 2020, 10:41 am
Yes. Tell the rep exactly what you want. All companies should be able to do this. Ask them before signing up.

amother
Mint

Post Fri, Feb 14 2020, 10:50 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I would like to add a filter to my phone just for the sake of having a filter. I wudnt mind a filter just for the real garbage, but would still like to have access to youtube as well as hulu/abc shows. Bottom line, I would like to have access to entertainment. Is tht possible? If so, which filter do u have, and what level? Ty!

Yeah. You could have a filter and access to entrainment.
However, have in mind that phone filters are not fully developed. It might filter things that don’t need filtering. And let things through. If you don’t mind dealing with with, great!
My filter kept popping up while Waze was on. Besides being annoying, it was dangerous! I had to tap the phone while driving.
So I became an hypocrite: I got a kosher phone and I have a smart phone under the table.

zytt

Post Fri, Feb 14 2020, 11:31 am
Try gentech support@gentechsolution.com

amother
Burlywood

Post Fri, Feb 14 2020, 11:41 am
I have a geder filter on my device. They custom set your filter settings as you prefer. And if I ever need a specific site opened that’s not in my filter settings I request access and they have a pretty quick response

amother
Aqua

Post Fri, Feb 14 2020, 11:42 am
Yeah id love a filter that literally just filters out p-rn and nudity. That's it. While not slowing down my device an iota, and not filtering out unnecessary things by mistake

amother
OP

Post Fri, Feb 14 2020, 11:59 am
zytt wrote:
Try gentech support@gentechsolution.com

Do u have personal experience?

amother
Black

Post Fri, Feb 14 2020, 12:55 pm
Yes, I ONLY block [filth] and pop ups, everything else is open. I have gentech.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Feb 14 2020, 1:49 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
Yes, I ONLY block [filth] and pop ups, everything else is open. I have gentech.

Are u happy with it? Do u find it slows down ur device? Does it occasionally block stuff tht don't need filtering?

proudmomma

Post Fri, Feb 14 2020, 2:36 pm
Amother black how did you get the phone filtered? TAG? Did you call gentech directly?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics