Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Exercise in the morning

rachel0615

Post Sun, Feb 16 2020, 7:44 am
I love the idea of getting in movement in the morning. Issue is I leave the house at 730. If I get up at 530 which is pretty early and exercise for 30 mins after getting dressed, then it's already 615. Shower get dressed it's already 645. That leaves me with only 45 minutes to get the rest of the household up and most majorly- my hair is wet and I hate hate having wet hair under a sheitel. Any ideas??

Elfrida

Post Sun, Feb 16 2020, 7:56 am
Get up five minutes earlier, and take five minutes after your shower to dry your hair?

Or speed up the getting dressed periods. Fifteen minutes to get up a d dressed for exercise sounds a very long time. Half an hour to shower and get dressed after exercise also sounds a long time, assuming your children are in bed and you have no interruptions during that half hour.

Leave your exercise clothes ready in the evening, and it shouldn't take more than five minutes to get dressed.

Last edited by Elfrida on Sun, Feb 16 2020, 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Tan

Post Sun, Feb 16 2020, 7:56 am
20 minute exercise is probably good enough. And 10 minutes to blow dry your hair so that it should be dry enough under your sheitel.

amother
Lemon

Post Mon, Feb 17 2020, 10:09 pm
rachel0615 wrote:
I love the idea of getting in movement in the morning. Issue is I leave the house at 730. If I get up at 530 which is pretty early and exercise for 30 mins after getting dressed, then it's already 615. Shower get dressed it's already 645. That leaves me with only 45 minutes to get the rest of the household up and most majorly- my hair is wet and I hate hate having wet hair under a sheitel. Any ideas??

Is that working out?
Kol hakovod. Too early for me.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise