Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Career counselor recommendation

amother
Khaki

Post Thu, May 19 2016, 11:44 pm
I live in northern nj. Can anyone recommend an excellent career counselor? Thank you so much,

amother
Hotpink

Post Fri, May 20 2016, 3:25 am
Barbara Fisher (845) 216-0599
Highly recommended.

amother
Khaki

Post Sat, May 21 2016, 10:40 pm
Thank you for the recommendation. Have you gone to her? How did it work? Can you please share how she was helpful? Thanx.

amother
Khaki

Post Sat, May 21 2016, 10:53 pm
How much does she charge?

amother
Hotpink

Post Sun, May 22 2016, 4:42 am
I went to her a while back so I don't remember all the details just that she was very helpful. My therapist at the time actually recommended her. why don't you give her a call and ask her your questions? You dont have to automatically make an appointment - see if you like the way she sounds...

amother
Khaki

Post Sun, May 22 2016, 10:57 am
Ok. Thanks so much. Just wondering, is she frum? Not that that necessarily makes a difference. I just think she'd understand my needs better, if she understood our world. Also, are you comfortable sharing whom your therapist that recommended her is?

amother
Khaki

Post Tue, May 24 2016, 10:32 pm
Bump

amother
Hotpink

Post Wed, May 25 2016, 4:32 am
amother wrote:
Ok. Thanks so much. Just wondering, is she frum? Not that that necessarily makes a difference. I just think she'd understand my needs better, if she understood our world. Also, are you comfortable sharing whom your therapist that recommended her is?

She is religious and works with mostly frum people so she definitely understands the frum world. I'd rather not say which therapist I went to but she's been in the field for 25+ years and knows her stuff.

rae

Post Wed, May 25 2016, 7:37 am
What does a career counselor charge and what exactly does she do? Thanks.

amother
Rose

Post Sat, Feb 15 2020, 9:59 pm
Bump

Smile1234

Post Sun, Feb 16 2020, 1:06 am
Shaina Keren Is great! She’s in Monsey but she should be okay doing a phone or video meeting

amother
Rose

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 1:39 pm
Smile1234 wrote:
Shaina Keren Is great! She’s in Monsey but she should be okay doing a phone or video meeting

Thanks. I'm in Brooklyn and I think an in-person would be better - especially for the first time.
I have a college degree and have already been in the working world. This would be a career switch.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics