Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Enhanced pay route-SETTS/P3

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 1:03 pm
Im having a hard time finding a provider do Setts services for my daughter. I called the agencies in Brooklyn, but none of them want to take on another case for the current year.

Im wondering if anyone has received authorization for enhanced pay directly from the BOE. Is this something that I can do myself?

I can provide documentation of numerous emails and phone calls to providers. I am willing to go to hearings. How do I start and is this something that I can do myself?

amother
Chartreuse

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 1:44 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Im having a hard time finding a provider do Setts services for my daughter. I called the agencies in Brooklyn, but none of them want to take on another case for the current year.

Im wondering if anyone has received authorization for enhanced pay directly from the BOE. Is this something that I can do myself?

I can provide documentation of numerous emails and phone calls to providers. I am willing to go to hearings. How do I start and is this something that I can do myself?

Why don’t you try looking for a private person to do it for you? I do p3 for ppl but instead of through an agency I’m billing boe directly. To get enhanced is sometimes an issue cuz you cld go without getting paid for couple of months. The agencies basically lay it out for the boe.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 3:50 pm
I tried doing that, but Im having a hard time finding someone.

Im looking for someone to do 8th grade math.

( I would even lay it out for the provider if thats an issue.)

I want to know about the process. Is it doable, and how do I begin?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics