Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Yeshiva boy's pants
Previous  1  2

amother
Apricot

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 2:47 pm
My husband likes to wear pants That are washable (he doesn’t have a desk job but also doesn’t work in filthy construction jobs either) but that he can go to shul with at night without it being to casual. Perry Ellis pants (Amazon, Kohl’s, Macy’s) work great for us. On sale I can get them for under $20. Otherwise it’s like 35. They always have deals though because it’s sold everywhere. Also have lots of nice colors (DH wears the charcoal)

mommy24

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 3:40 pm
aliavi wrote:
We use the Zeke brand from suit central/hat box. They are synthetic material. We also use the Amazon essentials pants which are a softer synthetic and heavier weight. The Zeke are slimmer fitting through the hips.

How much are these?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 3:59 pm
SuperWify wrote:
Was just going to suggest these. Dh loves them.

Do you know how these run? I've found in general with Next that they run big, and if you need to return you have to pay for shipping.

Thanks again everyone for the suggestions

asmileaday

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 4:45 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Do you know how these run? I've found in general with Next that they run big, and if you need to return you have to pay for shipping.

Thanks again everyone for the suggestions

Depends how skinny your son is. I thought they run small in width (not length) because I end up buying the husky size and my kids aren't fat.
My almost 14yr old wears a husky 13. I need to hem it slightly.
Once you figure out the size it's great because then you just by the next size when they outgrow it. They're really quality pants.
Maybe see if you can borrow someone's pants irl and have your son try it on so you get the idea.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics