Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Boys camp Lakewood - coming out of primary

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 9:37 am
Can’t seem to figure out where his friends are going. Called a few mothers. Either they go ways for the summer, weren’t sure yet etc. he’s in shagas aryeh. Want a very well run camp that goes 5 weeks. Not a huge flying camp Smile thanks!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 3:20 pm
Bump

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 7:04 pm
My boys have been going to Yachad for years. They love it and as a parent I love it.

amother
Salmon

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 7:37 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
My boys have been going to Yachad for years. They love it and as a parent I love it.

I also love yachad - but for older kids.
For younger kids I personally preferred camps geared to those ages - there a bunch - like Chaveirim. Where there are no big kids and the little kids are the stars.
There are also some fantastic backyard camps geared to that age that are so personal and wholesome but you have to do research to find them and if classmates are going.

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 7:40 pm
Chaverim of course ! It’s even on the same grounds. My son is in shagas Aryeh primary and that’s where he’s going , with a few friends ..

amother
Turquoise

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 7:52 pm
amother [ Salmon ] wrote:
I also love yachad - but for older kids.
For younger kids I personally preferred camps geared to those ages - there a bunch - like Chaveirim. Where there are no big kids and the little kids are the stars.
There are also some fantastic backyard camps geared to that age that are so personal and wholesome but you have to do research to find them and if classmates are going.

If you don't go to yachad now in primary you ain't getting in older. My son wants to go. I applied last year, 3rd grade and they said they're full from previous campers, and I tried again this year, and they're full again

amother
Salmon

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 8:03 pm
Deleted

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 8:10 pm
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
Chaverim of course ! It’s even on the same grounds. My son is in shagas Aryeh primary and that’s where he’s going , with a few friends ..

So cute! So maybe we know each other Smile they only go 4 weeks and I need 5 weeks. I work thru the summer

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 8:13 pm
Maybe consider sending to an “in between” camp for that last week .. not sure how many camps are going to be 5 weeks but also well run and geared to younger boys.

lkwdgirl

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 8:21 pm
Ahavas Torah is the BEST camp!!!

wearingmycrown

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 8:38 pm
Chaveirim is amazing for that age. Most have 4 weeks unless run by ladies bc of Yeshiva schedules for staff etc

amother
Khaki

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 10:20 pm
Hachi kadai great well run camp! I believe goes for 5 weeks.

amother
Cerise

Post Wed, Feb 19 2020, 6:37 pm
hachee kedai seems like a very well run camp and is 5 weeks instead of 4 weeks with busing and trips
most of the other camps are 4 weeks and leaves the boys 1.5 weeks off before school starts which is hard if you work
the phone number is 3476378844
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries