Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Looking for Monsey Pediatric Endocrinologist

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 3:54 pm
Any recommendations? (I've tried the Manhattan Drs but they don't have availability for months). I found Rockland Endocrine onlnine. Does anyone use them?

amother
Burgundy

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 3:58 pm
Moshe Weiss is great!

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 4:09 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Any recommendations? (I've tried the Manhattan Drs but they don't have availability for months). I found Rockland Endocrine onlnine. Does anyone use them?

Ask your pediatrician to help schedule you sooner- or an organization like Refuah Helpline or Chaim Medical.
Dr. Noro in White Plains is amazing!!!!

amother
Jetblack

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 5:16 pm
I use the Westchester group. You can see them in Good Samaritan. I am very happy with them! I was not happy with Dr. Moshe Weiss

The number is 914-366-3400

amother
Jetblack

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 5:17 pm
amother [ Aubergine ] wrote:
Ask your pediatrician to help schedule you sooner- or an organization like Refuah Helpline or Chaim Medical.
Dr. Noro in White Plains is amazing!!!!

His name is Dr. Noto and as far as I heard he is not accepting new patients. He is an AMAZING dr!

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 5:30 pm
amother [ Jetblack ] wrote:
His name is Dr. Noto and as far as I heard he is not accepting new patients. He is an AMAZING dr!

Sorry that was a typo. You can always get your doctor or one of these organizations to help you, even if they claim he is not accepting..

amother
Mint

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 6:19 pm
I went to Dr. Moshe Weiss as a kid and had an amazing experience! He’s the nicest, most respectful doctor I’ve interacted with to date. The fact that I felt so comfortable despite being at the age of puberty and him being male speaks volumes.

I had hypothyroidism. It went away with age. I went once every few months to adjust the dosage. Dr. Weiss managed it really well.

amother
Plum

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 6:21 pm
Ki was referred to Dr. Moshe Weiss by Dr. Zegelbaum's office. I haven't seen him yet though. I have an appointment with my daughter in a few weeks.

amother
Orange

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 9:06 pm
I use Dr. Weiss for my daughter and I'm very happy there.

amother
Silver

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 9:22 pm
I used dr. Moshe Weiss for my children, as well as dr. Phylis Speiser in north shore. Both were very good (and of the same opinion regarding growth hormones)

dvoras

Post Wed, Feb 19 2020, 2:31 am
I have someone that can get you an appointment by anyone in Manhattan or north shore. There is dr. Brenda kohn, Dr. Rappaport, Dr. Vogiatzi, dr. Paula michelle kreitzer, and dr. Frank. PM me and I will give you the contact info of the person
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children