Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Dining room chairs

amother
OP

Post Fri, Nov 29 2019, 8:20 am
It’s time. We’ve been avoiding for so long because of the cost and managing with folding chairs but it’s time. Does anyone have recommendations of where to go? Best is 5 Towns area but I can go elsewhere. I am also wondering if it pays to invest and spend more so that they don’t look like garbage in three years. My friends who bought IKEA loved it at first but a few years later the furniture isn’t looking so great. My friends who spent money still have beautiful furniture 10-15 years later. I’m confused and could use some guidance.

amother
Chocolate

Post Fri, Nov 29 2019, 8:57 am
Know someone that bought beautiful dining room chairs on overstock.com. she ordered a set of 2 first to see how looks and then ordered rest. She has it quiet a few years already and still great condition! You should find great prices now

Gneshe

Post Fri, Nov 29 2019, 1:42 pm
amother [ Chocolate ] wrote:
Know someone that bought beautiful dining room chairs on overstock.com. she ordered a set of 2 first to see how looks and then ordered rest. She has it quiet a few years already and still great condition! You should find great prices now

I did that. Very glad I did.

pbandjelly

Post Wed, Feb 19 2020, 9:15 am
Gneshe wrote:
I did that. Very glad I did.

Can you please share the link? Thank you

amother
Slategray

Post Wed, Feb 19 2020, 10:18 am
I'd be interested to see too

amother
Natural

Post Wed, Feb 19 2020, 1:21 pm
Buy on Letgo or second hand. Don’t get ikea garbage.

amother
Amber

Post Sun, Sep 06 2020, 3:00 pm
any ideas where I can by second hand?

amother
Linen

Post Sun, Sep 06 2020, 3:15 pm
Nextdoor...com

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Sep 06 2020, 3:18 pm
can try craigslist in your area

amother
Gold

Post Sun, Sep 06 2020, 3:58 pm
Personally I bought by accentuation by design on a sale and I have them five years and they are in great condition.

All modern usually has nice ones if u are willing to buy online. I just got couches from there.

amother
Apricot

Post Sun, Sep 06 2020, 4:32 pm
just got beautiful chairs for $100 each from I think its called GK furniture in Brooklyn if that helps anyone lmk I can look up their number (our first set we were using folding chairs forever) ......also for a much cheaper option (quality may be less) I was first considering a nice deal I saw on a deal site for 4 chair for $100 I think it was posted on sydeals
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries