Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
BDE Kayla Rus A"H bas Bunim Tuvia
  Previous  1  2  3 35  36 37  38  39  Next

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Dec 23 2019, 9:24 pm
He's being treated as an outpatient now, with a long road of rehab ahead. Please keep on davening.

obsesseddancer

Post Wed, Feb 19 2020, 3:26 pm
Thank you all for keeping up tefilos. Baruch Hashem he is doing better than the doctors had hoped, but not as well as his mother had hoped! He is BH home and continuing outpatient therapy and there are still areas that need work. Please keep davening and thank you all so much!

Ema of 5

Post Wed, Feb 19 2020, 3:27 pm
obsesseddancer wrote:
Thank you all for keeping up tefilos. Baruch Hashem he is doing better than the doctors had hoped, but not as well as his mother had hoped! He is BH home and continuing outpatient therapy and there are still areas that need work. Please keep davening and thank you all so much!

Baruch HaShem!!!! He should continue to surpass even his mother’s expectations!!

obsesseddancer

Post Wed, Feb 19 2020, 3:54 pm
I apologize for not keeping everyone up to date, as I had forgotten having posted here! That’s how crazy the first month was after the accident. He was in kind of a coma for almost 2 weeks and had pneumonia, and was partially paralyzed on his left side. He spent a little over 3 weeks in the hospital and another several weeks in inpatient rehab. He is BH walking and talking but not sleeping so well, and his personality is not quite there yet. I am grateful for the progress but really want him all the way back, especially after all we have been through in the past few years, including the loss of my father-in-law in September, and my mother suffering from dementia. Please also daven for her, Shulamis bas Etta. Thank you so much.

PinkFridge

Post Wed, Feb 19 2020, 5:35 pm
obsesseddancer wrote:
I apologize for not keeping everyone up to date, as I had forgotten having posted here! That’s how crazy the first month was after the accident. He was in kind of a coma for almost 2 weeks and had pneumonia, and was partially paralyzed on his left side. He spent a little over 3 weeks in the hospital and another several weeks in inpatient rehab. He is BH walking and talking but not sleeping so well, and his personality is not quite there yet. I am grateful for the progress but really want him all the way back, especially after all we have been through in the past few years, including the loss of my father-in-law in September, and my mother suffering from dementia. Please also daven for her, Shulamis bas Etta. Thank you so much.

Don't apologize. Save your kochos.
But don't think we don't appreciate the updates. Thank you!

Notsobusy

Post Wed, Feb 19 2020, 5:44 pm
B"H! May he continue to heal and make a full recovery.

Cookiegirl

Post Wed, Feb 19 2020, 5:54 pm
Wishing him a refuah shelaima and many happy healthy years to give you only nachas, BE'H!

CPenzias

Post Wed, Feb 19 2020, 6:12 pm
He should have a speedy refuah. You need a break!

amother
Tangerine

Post Thu, Feb 20 2020, 12:11 am
obsesseddancer wrote:

What a bumpy roller coaster journey.... may Hashem give you all koach and send only yeshuos and refuas your way.

On a different note, I’ll never forget your Kayla’s a’h smile and simchas hachaim when she was in treatment. May she be a Gita beter for us all

exhausted

Post Thu, Feb 20 2020, 12:24 am
Thank you for the update! May you continue to share good news!!!

lilly_de

Post Thu, Feb 20 2020, 2:57 am
refuah shelaima! Sending you a big hug.

amother
Pear

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 10:08 am
I hate to do this, but I know a lot of people here davend for the Eisenberg many times in the past few years. Unfortunately Chaya Rachel has joined her beautiful Kayla Rus in shamayim. May she be meilitz yosher for her family and Klal Yisrael. May we be zoche to see hashems goodness

amother
Burntblack

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 10:12 am
amother Pear wrote:
I hate to do this, but I know a lot of people here davend for the Eisenberg many times in the past few years. Unfortunately Chaya Rachel has joined her beautiful Kayla Rus in shamayim. May she be meilitz yosher for her family and Klal Yisrael. May we be zoche to see hashems goodness

oh no BDE! what happened?

chestnut

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 10:12 am
Kayla Rus' mother??

amother
Pear

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 10:17 am
chestnut wrote:
Kayla Rus' mother??

Yes 😢

amother
Magenta

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 10:30 am
This is so heartbreaking. BD”E.

chestnut

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 10:35 am
This is beyond heartbreaking. This and Winiarz family from Staten Island who lost the father and brother a few years ago and their mother now.
May Hashem send nechama to both families.

sequoia

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 10:37 am
There’s nothing on her facebook page.

Rubies

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 10:39 am
I wasn't on here yet to know her but after reading through this thread I'm humbled.
This might just be the most powerful thread on life, death, challenges and emunah.

I have no words. Bde.

Java

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 10:42 am
Wow this was a devastating read. So much tragedy in one family
Page 36 of 39   Previous  1  2  3 35  36 37  38  39  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed