Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Please help me with cellophane bag size!!!

MiracleMama

Post Thu, Feb 20 2020, 12:13 pm
I'm so bad at this. I got paper loaf molds to bake cakes for MM - they are about 2x2.5x6. Please help me find appropriate size cellophane bag to wrap these up in. I assume I need a gussetted bag? If you can find me the right bag size and link it for me on Amazon, you will have done me an amazing kindness.
THANK YOU!!

ra_mom

Post Thu, Feb 20 2020, 12:28 pm
MiracleMama wrote:
I'm so bad at this. I got paper loaf molds to bake cakes for MM - they are about 2x2.5x6. Please help me find appropriate size cellophane bag to wrap these up in. I assume I need a gussetted bag? If you can find me the right bag size and link it for me on Amazon, you will have done me an amazing kindness.
THANK YOU!!

Is the loaf pan the only thing that will be taking up the surface of the bag? And will you be tying the top of the bag with a bow?
Or will you be sealing the loaf pan flat in a taped down bag and then placing that within another bag/basket/container?

MiracleMama

Post Thu, Feb 20 2020, 12:46 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Is the loaf pan the only thing that will be taking up the surface of the bag? And will you be tying the top of the bag with a bow?
Or will you be sealing the loaf pan flat in a taped down bag and then placing that within another bag/basket/container?

The loaf cake is the only thing to go in the bag. It will be part of a larger package, but I'm looking at something to specifically wrap up the cake in. I figured a cellophane bag will look nicer than just going around and around with cling-wrap. I don't care if I tie it shut or tape it shut. Just want to protect the cake.

MiracleMama

Post Thu, Feb 20 2020, 2:32 pm
BUMP!

ra_mom

Post Thu, Feb 20 2020, 6:17 pm
MiracleMama wrote:
The loaf cake is the only thing to go in the bag. It will be part of a larger package, but I'm looking at something to specifically wrap up the cake in. I figured a cellophane bag will look nicer than just going around and around with cling-wrap. I don't care if I tie it shut or tape it shut. Just want to protect the cake.

6x9
https://www.amazon.com/UNIQUEP.....e_div

MiracleMama

Post Thu, Feb 20 2020, 9:36 pm
Perfect! Ordered! THANK YOU!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics