Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more
Graco car seats with city select stroller

ottawa

Post Thu, Feb 20 2020, 11:35 am
Good Morning Ladies,
I am currently pregnant with twins (number 9 and 10). From previous children I have a city select stroller and am currently trying to figure out which car seats to get for the twins so my husband can buy right after they are born. Does anyone have any experience with the Graco ClickConnect car seats with their city select jogger stroller? Do two car seats actually fit? I noticed that there are two adaptors for Graco, does one work better than the other? TIA for all of your responses.

applesbananas

Post Thu, Feb 20 2020, 1:04 pm
ottawa wrote:
Good Morning Ladies,
I am currently pregnant with twins (number 9 and 10). From previous children I have a city select stroller and am currently trying to figure out which car seats to get for the twins so my husband can buy right after they are born. Does anyone have any experience with the Graco ClickConnect car seats with their city select jogger stroller? Do two car seats actually fit? I noticed that there are two adaptors for Graco, does one work better than the other? TIA for all of your responses.

Why dont you go onto the pishposh baby website and chat with a rep online? They are a frum company and can most likely help you..

amother
Denim

Post Tue, Dec 22 2020, 12:48 am
I was wondering the same thing, what did you decide?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more