Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Missing children

WhatFor

Post Thu, Feb 20 2020, 7:46 pm
Has anyone else been following the disturbing case of missing kids Tylee (17) and JJ Vallow (7)?

In summary, no one has seen them since September. Their mom Lori didn't report them missing ever, rather out of state relatives eventually asked police to perform a welfare check in November. She claimed they were with relatives but this was not found to be true and they're still missing.

Earlier in November, Lori had married this guy she'd been with Chad.

Now police are looking into the deaths of the following people:
Lori's ex husband who was killed by her brother in July;
That same brother who died in December;
The previous wife of Lori's new husband Chad who died in October (less than a month before he married Lori!)

So the kids are still missing, the mother and new husband disappeared but were found gallivanting around Hawaii, they violated a court order to produce the children at the end of January...

What's happening here? Is there nothing enforcement can do to make sure these kids are safe or find out what happened to them?

I'm linking to a Daily Mail article but I know that's a more "tabloidy" source, feel free to Google around for more reliable sources but that seems to sum it up.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne......html

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Feb 20 2020, 7:54 pm
Sounds like Stepfather and Mom offed the kids. So sad. Crying

simba

Post Thu, Feb 20 2020, 7:57 pm
I have been following. Is their no warrant to arrest the mom?? Maybe she will then produce some information on the whereabouts of her children.

Einikel

Post Thu, Feb 20 2020, 7:59 pm
WhatFor wrote:
Has anyone else been following the disturbing case of missing kids Tylee (17) and JJ Vallow (7)?

In summary, no one has seen them since September. Their mom Lori didn't report them missing ever, rather out of state relatives eventually asked police to perform a welfare check in November. She claimed they were with relatives but this was not found to be true and they're still missing.

Earlier in November, Lori had married this guy she'd been with Chad.

Now police are looking into the deaths of the following people:
Lori's ex husband who was killed by her brother in July;
That same brother who died in December;
The previous wife of Lori's new husband Chad who died in October (less than a month before he married Lori!)

So the kids are still missing, the mother and new husband disappeared but were found gallivanting around Hawaii, they violated a court order to produce the children at the end of January...

What's happening here? Is there nothing enforcement can do to make sure these kids are safe or find out what happened to them?

I'm linking to a Daily Mail article but I know that's a more "tabloidy" source, feel free to Google around for more reliable sources but that seems to sum it up.

Yes I keep checking for updates I can’t believe she wasn’t arrested! I believe JJ was adopted by Lori and her late ex husband.

flowerpower

Post Thu, Feb 20 2020, 8:38 pm
I read about it a few weeks ago. Very bizarre story!

Dr Phil had a show about it.

Zehava

Post Thu, Feb 20 2020, 8:42 pm
They’re probably dead

simba

Post Thu, Feb 20 2020, 8:42 pm
Updates: she was arrested

WhatFor

Post Thu, Feb 20 2020, 8:46 pm
simba wrote:

Really? When?? I'm glad to hear.

icebreaker

Post Thu, Feb 20 2020, 8:50 pm
Wasn’t there also a tip from someone who said she saw Tyler? In Hawaii somewhere? Did police think it was credible?

chestnut

Post Thu, Feb 20 2020, 9:00 pm
simba wrote:

I didn't find anything about it online. Can you post a link, please?

They're also apparently involved in some religious cult.
I hope the only reason the police waiting with her arrest is that they're trying to gather more proofs/evidence

simba

Post Thu, Feb 20 2020, 9:01 pm
chestnut wrote:
I didn't find anything about it online. Can you post a link, please?

They're also apparently involved in some religious cult.
I hope the only reason the police waiting with her arrest is that they're trying to gather more proofs/evidence

chestnut

Post Thu, Feb 20 2020, 9:09 pm
Thanks. It comes up on Google now.

WhatFor

Post Fri, Feb 21 2020, 12:00 am
icebreaker wrote:
Wasn’t there also a tip from someone who said she saw Tyler? In Hawaii somewhere? Did police think it was credible?

Yeah I posted above just before she was arrested it seems (or during??) My whole concern was that they seemed to already know where they were and it was like what were they waiting for. If there's any chance those children are alive I just wanted them to move quickly! Of course I'm sure we don't know all the details, I'm just happy she was arrested. I hope we find answers soon and praying for a positive outcome for the children.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics