Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Cell phone shield?

Chaya123

Post Mon, Jan 20 2020, 9:34 am
Has anyone had issue with cell phone waves? Dh gets allergies when speaking on his phone and we've tried various cell phone shields. Anyone has experience with this and has any recommendations?

amother
Brunette

Post Mon, Jan 20 2020, 9:48 am
Aulterra I went crazy and bought everything lol. It was on black Friday sale and yeah it was a few hundred dollars but I've spent more than that on one visit to a functional doctor. There is a fb group with discount pricing from a rep "aulterra emf protection and tips" and you can read all the science on the aulterra site. Fwiw ppl on the group say it helps. I think if you feel it helps depends on your sensitivity to begin with.

Also, some basics. Unplug wifi at night. Do not use Bluetooth and throw out apple air pods. Phone out of the bedroom or airplane mode. And if you have a 5G tower near you forget it...

Look into grounding, another rabbit hole to get into. Basically connect to the earth. The group is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Chaya123

Post Wed, Feb 12 2020, 10:22 am
Thanks for this tip. I ordered it but doesn't seem to help anything. Also, we paid $30 for 3 stickers? Is this a joke? My husband has flip phone and coughs and sneezes from it. Does anyone have experience with this? Anything that can help? Is he the only one???

Chaya123

Post Mon, Feb 24 2020, 2:12 pm
bump.. anyone???

amother
Pink

Post Mon, Feb 24 2020, 2:28 pm
Has he experimented with different phones?
Not discounting emf, but it's possible he's sensitive to the materials that make up the phone.
It's possible to do a test for chemical allergies (if I remember correctly when my son did this it was done as a patch that he wore for a few days.)

Chaya123

Post Mon, Feb 24 2020, 2:33 pm
yes, he tried a few diff phones.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics