Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Yafi Kaminer wig reviews
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 10:40 am
She is coming to NY next week and I'm thinking of going to see what she has.

Anyone have a Yafi wig that can give reviews?
Has it held up nicely? Did the hair stay nice or did it get oxidized? Are they comfortable? Most importantly, are they worth the money?

amother
Bisque

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 11:10 am
They look awesome on Instagram. Honestly the best I have seen. Please let “us” know how they look in real life if you go!

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 11:42 am
Where is she going to be? Address?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 11:43 am
amother [ Bisque ] wrote:
They look awesome on Instagram. Honestly the best I have seen. Please let “us” know how they look in real life if you go!

Yes they do look amazing! I wanted to get reviews from someone who actually purchased one and see how it has held up.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 11:44 am
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
Where is she going to be? Address?

All over, I think. Lakewood, Brooklyn, Monsey, 5 towns etc

Call them for an appt.

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 11:48 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
All over, I think. Lakewood, Brooklyn, Monsey, 5 towns etc

Call them for an appt.

Who do I call? I looked for her business number online. There is no one particular place that sells her wigs.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 11:50 am
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
Who do I call? I looked for her business number online. There is no one particular place that sells her wigs.

I spoke to Goldy at 347-436-7896 I think she works for Yafi directly in Israel.

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 11:53 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Thank you!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 11:55 am
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
Thank you!

My pleasure happy I could help.

Now, does anyone have any actual reviews?

amother
Violet

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 12:25 pm
Yes!!!! I have a Stunning stunning piece! A beauty.

Bought mine 3 years ago and have been stopped countless times (Even by non jews) and asked what company it is. I've sent many people there and all very happy.

The wigs are sleek, very natural looking in the front, beautiful highlights. Its funny that my other wig makes my face look chubby and round and my yaffi makes me look like a modal!

Doesnt matter how long its gone without a wash, it will look good. In fact I dont wash it too often, just get it restyled a I want it to last long.

As for comfort, I've had more comfortable wigs in the past but id rather look my best than wear something wiggy and comfy.

And I'll answer your last question, its worth every cent.

amother
Tan

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 2:30 pm
I second what the person above said. When I got married I got an Miri and sary. The Miri was fine but I hated my sary. A year ago I took the plunge and bought a yafi and it’s for sureee worth it. It looks amazing and is so comfortable, which is important as I work in a corporate job and so I wear it every day for a long time. Also I can go forever without washing it and it still looks good which was huge for me because my sary would get so knotted that I felt like I was washing it every 2 weeks. Since last pesach when I got my yafi I’ve only washed it twice, before the chagim and when I had a baby. I think that’s the true test of good hair-how long it looks and feels good between washes.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 2:41 pm
How do they compare to Dinis?

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 2:46 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

I'm sorry to bother you. I called this number a few times. No one answers and there's no answering machine. Do you have any other contact number?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 2:52 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
I'm sorry to bother you. I called this number a few times. No one answers and there's no answering machine. Do you have any other contact number?

I think it is an Israeli number, its not working hours there now. Try whatsapping her or wait until tomorrow to try again.

There was another # but it was Israeli. +972-52-694-4498 and +972-2-642-3576.

Try to Whatsapp them.

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 5:43 pm
They are amazing!
Never mind the down payment you need to put down to buy one (lol jk:) but yes they hold up and are one of a kind!!

Librarian

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 5:45 pm
I ADORE my Yafi! I got it last year in Israel and I constantly get compliments on it - especially from sheitle machers! It is the best sheitle I have ever owned in 30 years and I have worn all the best! Worth every penny - I am pretty sure she is actually cheaper than Dini.

amother
Blue

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 5:50 pm
Librarian wrote:
I ADORE my Yafi! I got it last year in Israel and I constantly get compliments on it - especially from sheitle machers! It is the best sheitle I have ever owned in 30 years and I have worn all the best! Worth every penny - I am pretty sure she is actually cheaper than Dini.

What’s the average price?

amother
Peach

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 5:51 pm
I got one that was terrible and had no one to speak to abt it. The lace got ruined a month after I got it. The cap opened up etc. my experience was terrible but not sure who’s to blame the wig company or the person I bought it from.

Librarian

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 5:54 pm
I am sure it depends on length. Mine is not very long, like 3 inches below the shoulder. Also, mine is a not a full lace top but a lace front which they are not making anymore though they may still have some for sale which is what I would want to buy because it looks fabulous and is a little less delicate. I paid $3500 and got $500 VAT back at the airport. This was 13 months ago

Librarian

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 5:56 pm
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
I got one that was terrible and had no one to speak to abt it. The lace got ruined a month after I got it. The cap opened up etc. my experience was terrible but not sure who’s to blame the wig company or the person I bought it from.

Wow that is terrible! I think the person you got it from is responsible to resolve the problem with Yafi.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels