Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Is your daughter attending BY Seminar next academic ye

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 23 2020, 11:35 am
I know this topic has been exhausted but I need some help before forking out all these thousands of $s! We are fortunate enough to have a choice of 2 options! I know we're very lucky. Just wondering what type of homes these girls are coming from as no one from my daughters school has attended the seminary for a while and we are very out of towny! Although I'm not concerned, my daughter is concerned and would like to know more about the girls backgrounds to help make her decision. Also to which other seminaries do these girls apply? Thank you for your help!

amother
Cobalt

Post Sun, Feb 23 2020, 11:47 am
My niece may be going. She got accepted, she’s still making a decision. She’s an excellent girl from a good family. String hashkafos and down to earth. She’s fun and friendly. A solid good girl from Shiras Devorah. Her sister went two years ago. I went over ten years ago and only have the best to say but it changes a lot since then.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 23 2020, 4:04 pm
Thank you so much!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 5:30 pm
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
My niece may be going. She got accepted, she’s still making a decision. She’s an excellent girl from a good family. String hashkafos and down to earth. She’s fun and friendly. A solid good girl from Shiras Devorah. Her sister went two years ago. I went over ten years ago and only have the best to say but it changes a lot since then.

Has your niece made her decision yet?

amother
Cobalt

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 6:10 pm
I haven’t spoken to her the past couple days but next time I do I will ask her.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 6:31 pm
Thank you

amother
Khaki

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 8:19 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I know this topic has been exhausted but I need some help before forking out all these thousands of $s! We are fortunate enough to have a choice of 2 options! I know we're very lucky. Just wondering what type of homes these girls are coming from as no one from my daughters school has attended the seminary for a while and we are very out of towny! Although I'm not concerned, my daughter is concerned and would like to know more about the girls backgrounds to help make her decision. Also to which other seminaries do these girls apply? Thank you for your help!

What are the two options? Seminar and..?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics