Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Yerushalayim to Bnei Brak, Lederman shul

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 26 2020, 4:12 pm
Can anyone suggest navigating from downtown Yerushalayim, to Bnei Brak, specifically the Lederman shul? As well as how much time it may take to get there?

I read here that Rebbetzin Kolodetsky does hafrashas challah there at 5, & that anyone can try & come.

I haven't been to Eretz Israel in a while, can anyone suggest how the best way to get there via bus? Can anyone suggest a good bus stop App for navigating here?

Thanks!

amother
Hotpink

Post Wed, Feb 26 2020, 5:28 pm
You can take the 402 bus to Bnei Brak. It stops around the corner from the Lederman shul. Either Google Maps or Moovit can give you the route, but allow extra time for traffic at that time of day.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 26 2020, 6:05 pm
Thank you!
I checked Google Maps, thank you so much, I had forgotten that it can used for this purpose.
To try & be there at 4:30, does it make sense to try be on that bus by 2:30? Not too early?
Thanks again

amother
Forestgreen

Post Wed, Feb 26 2020, 6:26 pm
Take the 402 bus and get off at Ezrah-Nechemia or Ezra-Devorah Hanevia. You'll have a few min walk afterwards.
Trip should take about an hour and a half, but you should come early if you wanna good spot...

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 1:15 am
Thank you very much

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 3:16 am
Can someone suggest what to expect time wise in going to where Rebbetzin Kolodetsky takes challah, once she's taken & people are approaching her for brachas & what not? Are there often many people there where it can take a long time?

amother
Indigo

Post Wed, Mar 02 2022, 10:44 am
Bump
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions