Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Kew Gardens or Forest Hills Mikvah
Previous  1  2

amother
Beige

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 8:46 am
How does it compare to the mikva of queens on grand central pkway?

amother
Cerise

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 9:26 am
amother [ Beige ] wrote:
How does it compare to the mikva of queens on grand central pkway?

I've never been to that one, sorry

miami85

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 10:37 am
KGH mikva is perfectly serviceable. I used that mikva almost exclusively (except for one time we had a simcha near a different neighborhood) in my 8 years living in NY. The only "downside" is not having a bathroom IN the ready rooms but that's not a big deal for a bigger mikva. I dont' need gorgeous. It's clean and I found the mikvah ladies friendly enough. I've heard that Hillcrest is nicer, but I think it costs more and I think the appointment system didn't work for me the one time I almost used it. I've heard that there's a new gorgeous mikva in Briarwood, but don't know much about it.

amother
Cerise

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 10:43 am
miami85 wrote:
KGH mikva is perfectly serviceable. I used that mikva almost exclusively (except for one time we had a simcha near a different neighborhood) in my 8 years living in NY. The only "downside" is not having a bathroom IN the ready rooms but that's not a big deal for a bigger mikva. I dont' need gorgeous. It's clean and I found the mikvah ladies friendly enough. I've heard that Hillcrest is nicer, but I think it costs more and I think the appointment system didn't work for me the one time I almost used it. I've heard that there's a new gorgeous mikva in Briarwood, but don't know much about it.

Absolutely, I've been to kgh. Very nice ppl!!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries