Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Anyone watching BACHELOR - PETER?
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 19 2020, 9:32 pm
amother [ Orchid ] wrote:
I think Hannah Ann is an easy choice although she is boring. But I would love for Kelley to be Bachelorette as she is more mature and has a professional career. And we’d get to see more mature, older men which would be refreshing.

I wouldn't mind giving Hannah Brown another chance. She was good!
Then again, I could see them giving a chance to Kelsey (who redeemed herself since Champagne-gate) or Natasha (another black woman would give the show a boost)

asmileaday

Post Wed, Feb 19 2020, 9:33 pm
amother [ Orchid ] wrote:
I agree. Kelsey would have been crushed to be rejected after fantasy suites plus her mom probably scared Peter into not stringing her along. But Peter obviously desperately wants to sleep with Victoria so that also worked for him to keep her on.
Victoria is seriously a psychopath I don’t think there has been a crazier person on this show.

Have you seen how he's shocked by her crazy (non) responses and tells her "excuse me?" And she says "excuse you what? ". Gosh I never saw anyone act like that.

https://images.app.goo.gl/hhE8PuD5HJYJJWsq8

https://images.app.goo.gl/cJgA6uwa3H3pmtRHA

amother
Orchid

Post Wed, Feb 19 2020, 9:36 pm
asmileaday wrote:
Have you seen how he's shocked by her crazy (non) responses and tells her "excuse me?" And she says "excuse you what? ". Gosh I never saw anyone act like that.

Ya I was seriously horrified watching Monday night’s episode. And he actually apologized to her!! She was able to totally deflect from what she was being accused of. That level of manipulation and gaslighting is really psychopathic.

amother
Orchid

Post Wed, Feb 19 2020, 9:39 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I wouldn't mind giving Hannah Brown another chance. She was good!
Then again, I could see them giving a chance to Kelsey (who redeemed herself since Champagne-gate) or Natasha (another black woman would give the show a boost)

I don’t think they’ll pick Kelsey. Don’t think she’d be a good lead even though I do like her. And I don’t think they’ll pick another black bachelorette before there is even a black Bachelor. Honestly I think that Peter and Hannah brown are best suited for each other and would be happiest if they ended up together.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 20 2020, 10:00 am
Tammy is pretty darn crazy as well.

amother
Wine

Post Wed, Feb 26 2020, 11:28 am
amother [ Royalblue ] wrote:
I noticed that too. The producers did seem to want to emphasize . From the promos of whats to come, the producers seem to want to depict him as a s*xual to a fault type of guy. Could be he is , I doubt more than any other bachelor though.

where can I see that episode online for free?
you guys got my curious here Smile

amother
Natural

Post Wed, Feb 26 2020, 12:46 pm
asmileaday wrote:

The whole thing is so stupid, he claims to love each one and see a future with each one, it’s all staged, planned, and acting,

amother
Lemon

Post Wed, Feb 26 2020, 11:33 pm
amother [ Natural ] wrote:
The whole thing is so stupid, he claims to live each one and see a future with each one, it’s all staged, planned, and acting,

Yes it's all so ridiculous, and fake.
I feel so bad for those girls. Every time he says I love you to one of them, or something like that, my stomach turns! One good thing about watching the Bachelor is that it makes me appreciate being Jewish and frum- those girls are being so used and without morals or standards they feel the need to behave as objects rather than as human beings with emotions. The state of society is really sad. I'm grateful for our rules and the harm that they prevent if one follows them.

And poor Madison. She told him she was saving herself for marriage and intimacy with the other ones would devastate her. And then he does it anyway! And then he tells her he loves her and can't stop thinking about her. Um, if you love someone, you put their needs ahead of your own and you respect them and don't sleep with other women!!!! WOW!

Anyway, the first bunch of episodes were entertaining. Now, it just feels yucky.

amother
Emerald

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 12:38 am
Re the earrings question: apparently the contestants on the show get gift bags from various brands with clothes, makeup, jewelry etc. One thing that got noticed on Hannah B's season was that it seemed like a bunch of the guys were sharing a pink jacket--turns out they all just got pink jackets in their gift bags! So probably something similar happened with the earrings.

amother
Ecru

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 12:27 pm
Is there any possibility that hannah will get back with peter? I'm hoping that happens but what are the chances

asmileaday

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 12:32 pm
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:
Is there any possibility that hannah will get back with peter? I'm hoping that happens but what are the chances

I highly doubt it. The first night she came back their connection looked so genuine and emotional but I think she's since moved on.

I believe he is dating Madison without pressure of engagement. You never know, it may work. Even though he's not that religious, he may change if he truly loves her and wants their relationship to work.

Look at Sean and Catherine. I don't think Catherine was religious when they got engaged and she totally did not have the same values as him when it came to s*x. But they worked on their relationship and they seem truly happy now 3 kids later.

amother
Natural

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 2:39 pm
amother [ Lemon ] wrote:
I feel so bad for those girls. Every time he says I love you to one of them, or something like that, my stomach turns! One good thing about watching the Bachelor is that it makes me appreciate being Jewish and frum- those girls are being so used and without morals or standards they feel the need to behave as objects rather than as human beings with emotions. The state of society is really sad. I'm grateful for our rules and the harm that they prevent if one follows them.

And poor Madison. She told him she was saving herself for marriage and intimacy with the other ones would devastate her. And then he does it anyway! And then he tells her he loves her and can't stop thinking about her. Um, if you love someone, you put their needs ahead of your own and you respect them and don't sleep with other women!!!! WOW!

Anyway, the first bunch of episodes were entertaining. Now, it just feels yucky.

Because how boring and crisis-less it would be if he stayed celibate for her...the whole thing is staged and acting to increase the drama. Do you think it’s coincidence that every season there are the troublemakers, the drama queens, the pure waiting-for-marriage?

amother
Copper

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 9:31 pm
I think Madison is one of the highest quality people ever on the show
At the same time- dude! You came into this willingly knowing that he’s the four time windmiller!!!
And you thought he was “your type??”

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 11 2020, 12:57 pm
Just saw the scene where madison breaks up with peter. She's wearing a ring that says on it IN LASHON KODESH; ani l'dodi v'dodi li. OMG!
https://abc.com/shows/the-bach.....91125

amother
Lemon

Post Wed, Mar 11 2020, 1:00 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Just saw the scene where madison breaks up with peter. She's wearing a ring that says on it IN LASHON KODESH; ani l'dodi v'dodi li. OMG!

wow that's pretty crazy.
I just watched the last two episodes- that felt like a total waste of my time!
What a ridiculous back and forth that was. Such a waste.
He is one big mess.
And his mom is scary.

amother
Orchid

Post Wed, Mar 11 2020, 2:02 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Omg I thought I was the only one that noticed!!!

amother
Linen

Post Wed, Mar 11 2020, 2:03 pm
I can't see her ring, where is it?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 11 2020, 7:04 pm
amother [ Linen ] wrote:
I can't see her ring, where is it?

Watch the posted clip. I put the link there. Look at her hand while she talks.

amother
Natural

Post Wed, Mar 11 2020, 7:09 pm
amother [ Lemon ] wrote:

Oh please, Madison knew that last season he was in the windmill 4 times with Hannah! Did she really expect he’d stay celibate for her?

amother
Natural

Post Wed, Mar 11 2020, 7:15 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

OMG she can’t speak without saying the word “like” between every word!
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics