Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Eye drops and vitamin K shots are not vaccinations!
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 7:58 am
Why are they so frequently discussed on the vaccinations forum?

amother
Slategray

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 7:59 am
I started that thread in the "Children's Health" section because I agree with you. For some reason, the mods decided to move it to vaccinations which of course perpetuates the very idea that you oppose.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 8:02 am
It would belong on a Neonatal Health forum if there were one.

Pandabeer

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 10:27 am
Vit K is given as a vaccination.
I asked for drops but they didn't have it

amother
Cerise

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 10:39 am
Pandabeer wrote:
Vit K is given as a vaccination.
I asked for drops but they didn't have it

It's given as an injection. Not a vaccination.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 10:48 am
It has similarities to vaccines in that it is done on newborns and it is done without parental permission. A parent would have to be pro-active to prevent this from being done. Also,
like vaccines, parents are harassed and threatened if they refuse eye drops or K shots.
Also, like vaccines, the Vitamin K shot contains ALUMINUM and other additives - it is not
JUST a vitamin.

amother
Cerise

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 10:50 am
amother [ Slategray ] wrote:
I started that thread in the "Children's Health" section because I agree with you. For some reason, the mods decided to move it to vaccinations which of course perpetuates the very idea that you oppose.

I believe it was moved there because the basic question is the same as that of vaccines.
Should parents be allowed to knowingly put their children's health, safety, and life at risk due to their personal beliefs - yes or no?

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 11:15 am
amother [ Cerise ] wrote:
I believe it was moved there because the basic question is the same as that of vaccines.
Should parents be allowed to knowingly put their children's health, safety, and life at risk due to their personal beliefs - yes or no?

We would have to know the exact risk of not vaccinating compared to the exact risk of
vaccinating. Since the CDC has refused to do a retrospective Vax vs UnVax Study, it
is wrong to say that parents who don't vaccinate their children are putting their children at risk - there ARE risks to vaccinating!

The GOVERNMENT and Pharmaceutical Industry has ADMITTED that vaccines can cause
death and permanent injuries!

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 12:37 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
It has similarities to vaccines in that it is done on newborns and it is done without parental permission. A parent would have to be pro-active to prevent this from being done. Also,
like vaccines, parents are harassed and threatened if they refuse eye drops or K shots.
Also, like vaccines, the Vitamin K shot contains ALUMINUM and other additives - it is not
JUST a vitamin.

amother [ Cerise ] wrote:

None of that makes it a vaccination.

amother
Slategray

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 12:42 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

It's playing politics with Health threads, that's what it is.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 12:57 pm
It's playing politics with Health threads, that's what it is.

OP's post was political. Maybe the thread should have been moved to the Politics thread.

amother
Slategray

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 1:58 pm
amother [ Chartreuse ] wrote:
OP's post was political. Maybe the thread should have been moved to the Politics thread.

That totally makes sense. Not.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 2:08 pm
That totally makes sense. Not.

The post was about a change in policy.

amother
Slategray

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 6:36 pm
amother [ Chartreuse ] wrote:
The post was about a change in policy.

Change in policy is politics? Can't Believe It

amother
Chartreuse

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 10:57 pm
Change in policy is politics? Can't Believe It

Yes. Rolling Eyes

Pandabeer

Post Fri, Feb 28 2020, 6:21 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Are you injecting a, foreign object into a tine newbirn that barely had time to breath in this world?
Not much of a, difference except the main ingredient which ok it's not a sickness.
But main concerns about injection/vaccinations are the other ingredients to assure the body accepts the foreighn object. As the body is conditioned to fight everything that enters it and doesn't belong there

dancingqueen

Post Fri, Feb 28 2020, 6:26 am
Pandabeer wrote:
Are you injecting a, foreign object into a tine newbirn that barely had time to breath in this world?
Not much of a, difference except the main ingredient which ok it's not a sickness.
But main concerns about injection/vaccinations are the other ingredients to assure the body accepts the foreighn object. As the body is conditioned to fight everything that enters it and doesn't belong there

That’s literally the whole idea behind vaccinations. 😊. But vit k has a bit of a different mechanism.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Fri, Feb 28 2020, 6:46 am
FYI. I am a NICU nurse. The parents absolutely must agree to vitamin K and the eye cream. We check every set of papers and never give without a signature. And yes when a parent hasn't signed we explain the reasoning and most times they will sign it.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 11 2020, 8:34 pm
A microwave oven is a type of walkie talkie because it emits RF waves, makes noise, uses electricity, and has buttons on it, and many of them are made of black plastic. Next time someone I know is shopping for walkie talkies, I'll recommend them some microwave ovens as well, because there is so little difference anyway.

amother
Slategray

Post Thu, Mar 12 2020, 5:47 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
A microwave oven is a type of walkie talkie because it emits RF waves, makes noise, uses electricity, and has buttons on it, and many of them are made of black plastic. Next time someone I know is shopping for walkie talkies, I'll recommend them some microwave ovens as well, because there is so little difference anyway.

Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics