Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Talk to me about Denver

amother
OP

Post Fri, Feb 28 2020, 10:16 am
I am having a work convention in Denver this summer iyh. I was thinking of turning it into a family getaway. Kids are ages 1-13 kah. Is it worth taking them? What interesting places are there for kids?

amother
Coral

Post Fri, Feb 28 2020, 10:47 am
I only flew in and out of Denver on my way to vail but my husband and I went for a summer vacation a few summers ago and loved it! Beautiful and great weather. We left our 2 year old home so this response isn’t super helpful but I loved Colorado and hope to have the opportunity to visit soon

doctorima

Post Fri, Feb 28 2020, 11:15 am
Colorado is wonderful for kids in the summer! We've visited 3 times in the past 11 years without going to the same place twice (except Denver for Shabbos).

Depending on how long you want to stay, I'd start with Estes Park, gateway to Rocky Mountain NP where you can find lots of great places to stay and lots of fun kid-friendly activities. Colorado Springs is also great and near Denver, but in the opposite direction.

If you're willing to drive farther and spend more time, look into Aspen, Glenwood Springs, Great Sand Dunes NP, Vail, and even Ouray and Mesa Verde NP.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics