Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
I Dare you...
Previous  1  2

wantavaca

Post Fri, Feb 28 2020, 10:36 am
I love this idea- it’s proof that gam ze yaavor- challenges come and go. Even though when we are in them we tend to think they are here forever and we don’t see a way out . I think that adds to a lot of the pain and suffering.

amother
Amethyst

Post Fri, Feb 28 2020, 11:01 am
boots wrote:
If I had posted a sensitive question and then found some sort of closure or solution I would be very hesitant to post an update after seeing the results on that homewrecker thread. Maybe I would post the update and then immediately ask the mods to lock it? Why expose yourself to more criticism once you have already made a decision one way or the other and moved on?

Neh, don’t worry, the only time people criticize here is when someone chooses to work very very hard for their marriage and stay with their dh.
Otherwise, if she comes back to say that she divorced, this is what she’d get

, cake Ice cream Cheers Cheers Yes Flower Drunken Smile Salut

I don’t think people realize how equally painful both decisions.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Fri, Feb 28 2020, 4:20 pm
I cant find my posts but a few years ago I came up here and told you about my abuse.

It felt so good to have people understand me. At that point imamother was my only support. I really appreciate everything you did for me. Kudos to everyone that took their time to hug like or respond.
Every response was healing.

Thank you!!

Having said that....

People here wanted to know if my abuser was still employed.

I was very vulnerable and shared much more than I should have. I regretted it but didnt know how to delete that thread. I was so self conscious and afraid about it or that anyone will find me out.

Update...
I'm now a healthy person and I am not vulnerable anymore. I couldn't care less about my abuser. He means to me what a candy wrapper in Saratoga means to you.

I dont care what I posted. I dont care if anyone finds me out.

I'm living a free life. I'm invested in my home and in my children. I've weathered a storm when my husband became sick just about the time that I graduated therapy and started rebuilding my life.
Its been 4 years and I can say that I/we came out alive. I'm one of the strongest people I know.

Kudos to myself. ( Wink 🙈)

amother
Lawngreen

Post Fri, Feb 28 2020, 4:24 pm
amother [ Amethyst ] wrote:
I don’t think people realize how equally painful both decisions.

I think you absolutely deserve the ice cream and the wine for staying.

You actually deserve much more than that!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics