Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Opinion please: what do you think
Previous  1  2

weasley

Post Sat, Feb 29 2020, 3:40 pm
lkwdgirl wrote:
Years ago my sister in law asked my MIL to put a garbage in the bathroom and she refused and said it’s gross. What do you think? I have garbages in my bathroom and yes sanitary things get wrapped and left in there. Do you think it’s ok to have a bathroom garbage?

I think it's way more gross to not have a dustbin in the bathroom and have to put your dirty pads in any other dustbin!

amother
Pearl

Post Sat, Feb 29 2020, 8:08 pm
Both my Mom and Mil do not have garbage cans in the bathrooms.
I would need to wrap used pads, tampons or bedikas in wads of toilet paper and try to discreetly take it out of the bathroom with me. Was too embarrassed to try to sneak it into the kitchen garbage so I would keep them in a shopping bag in my room and dispose of it before we left.
Very uncomfortable but never thought it was crazy.

In my own home I have a mini covered garbage can with a garbage bag in every bathroom.

Some homes I've visited have garbage cans but there's no bag in it. I can't understand that. May as well not have a can. I won't dump dirty stuff straight into a can for you to have to dig it out afterwards.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Sun, Mar 01 2020, 3:39 pm
I keep a small bin in the bathroom. Once I had guests who threw their dirty toilet paper in there. Eww. The bathroom smelled awful. They stayed for a week. I took the bin out until they left.

moonstone

Post Sun, Mar 01 2020, 4:32 pm
A garbage? Do you mean a garbage can? Yes, we have one in every bathroom.

geemum

Post Mon, Mar 02 2020, 2:46 am
Yes its ideal that there is a garbage in each room...

but ladies please stop exaggerating with the shock!

Yes you may have to wrap your used pad or wax strips (or whatever) and put it in another room's can. It's not the end of the world and you'll handle it.

sequoia

Post Mon, Mar 02 2020, 3:45 am
I have a mini trash can with a cover and foot pedal in the loo. Want to also get one for the actual bathroom. Urgh hate separate facilities! #lifeinUkraine

amother
Wheat

Post Mon, Mar 02 2020, 5:33 am
Where would you put your gross garbage if not in the bathroom. Seems like the logical place.

If you go someplace without a garbage can, hang a small plastic bag on the doorknob for the duration of your visit. Finished.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics