Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
New guidelines regarding Eye Drops and Vitamin K
  Previous  1  2  3  10  11  12

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Feb 28 2020, 12:50 pm
amother [ Fuchsia ] wrote:
Your study was 0-5 as I recall. That's not 72 vaccines.

Yes I think vaccine safety studies are important.

Studying the health of children who took only one vaccine does not tell us if the CDC schedule
(72 vaccines) is safe.

Don't you want a vaccine safety study that compares the health outcomes of children following the CDC schedule vs 100% unvaccinated?

amother
Ecru

Post Fri, Feb 28 2020, 1:48 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Autism is not a purely genetic disorder like Down Syndrome is.

There is no blood test that identifies autism like there is for Down Syndrome. Autism is diagnosed by behavior, not physical markers.

Also, the rate of NON-VERBAL autism went from about 1:10,000 in 1970 to about
1:150 today. It is IMPOSSIBLE for a genetic disorder to skyrocket like that unless there
is an ENVIRONMENTAL TRIGGER such as vaccines.

Autism began SKYROCKETING after 1990 - when the CDC QUADRUPLED (4x) the number of vaccines.

There are so many environmental things that changed in the past 50 years: technology, food modifications, other medicines, lifestyle choices, languages spoken in this country, the educational system. So yes, environmental changes are probably at play, but that doesn’t mean necessarily vaccines.

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Feb 28 2020, 2:03 pm
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:
There are so many environmental things that changed in the past 50 years: technology, food modifications, other medicines, lifestyle choices, languages spoken in this country, the educational system. So yes, environmental changes are probably at play, but that doesn’t mean necessarily vaccines.

Vaccines are the ONLY environmental factor that:

1. has an insert stating adverse events following vaccination includes: autism, seizures, epilepsy, diabetes, sids

2. has a court that pays for deaths and injuries from vaccines.

3. has thousands of parents reporting that their 100% healthy normal child developed high fever and seizures after vaccination and then regressed into autism and other chronic sickness

None of your other proposed environmental factors have any of the above. So Vaccines are the most likely culprit.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Fri, Feb 28 2020, 3:38 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Studying the health of children who took only one vaccine does not tell us if the CDC schedule
(72 vaccines) is safe.

Don't you want a vaccine safety study that compares the health outcomes of children following the CDC schedule vs 100% unvaccinated?

My point was BB the study you are suggesting doesn't give you the information you are looking for.. Your BB Vaxx vs UnVaxx study wouldn't satisfy YOU.

I want vaccines to go through safety testing and monitoring. I defer to the experts to design studies. I'm satisfied that R&D continues in this area and anticipate change.

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Feb 28 2020, 3:52 pm
amother [ Fuchsia ] wrote:
My point was BB the study you are suggesting doesn't give you the information you are looking for.. Your BB Vaxx vs UnVaxx study wouldn't satisfy YOU.

I want vaccines to go through safety testing and monitoring. I defer to the experts to design studies. I'm satisfied that R&D continues in this area and anticipate change.

The study Suggestions I posted are not mine. These are the study suggestions of
EXPERTS - Phd Scientists and Medical Doctors.

The CDC is the only agency allowed to accept gifts I.e. bribes from the industry it is supposed
to be regulating - Millions of Dollars of "gifts" from pharmaceutical industry. Additionally, the
CDC owns vaccine patents - so the CDC IS part of the Vaccine Industry.

All studies paid by CDC have been shown to be flawed and invalid. The study that EXPERTS
are asking for: a Vax vs UnVax Study, the CDC refuses to do.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Fri, Feb 28 2020, 4:08 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
The study Suggestions I posted are not mine. These are the study suggestions of
EXPERTS - Phd Scientists and Medical Doctors.

The CDC is the only agency allowed to accept gifts I.e. bribes from the industry it is supposed
to be regulating - Millions of Dollars of "gifts" from pharmaceutical industry. Additionally, the
CDC owns vaccine patents - so the CDC IS part of the Vaccine Industry.

All studies paid by CDC have been shown to be flawed and invalid. The study that EXPERTS
are asking for: a Vax vs UnVax Study, the CDC refuses to do.

Okay - then. the study of the EXPERTS - Phd Scientists and Medical Doctors. wouldn't satisfy you.

(oh yah - you still never demonstrated that the CDC is refusing the study...)

amother
Ecru

Post Fri, Feb 28 2020, 4:23 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Vaccines are the ONLY environmental factor that:

1. has an insert stating adverse events following vaccination includes: autism, seizures, epilepsy, diabetes, sids

2. has a court that pays for deaths and injuries from vaccines.

3. has thousands of parents reporting that their 100% healthy normal child developed high fever and seizures after vaccination and then regressed into autism and other chronic sickness

None of your other proposed environmental factors have any of the above. So Vaccines are the most likely culprit.

So because they have to report it it’s the only option? Clearly our pollution and radioactivity have nothing to do with it because no one bothered running any studies on them? I’m not understanding the logic here.
Just because vaccines are the only thing that got tested it’s the only possible cause? But you’re saying it’s not tested enough. Maybe we should run microwave vs no microwave studies, or food coloring Vs no. Or tv. Our cellphones. Or running water. Or air pollution. Or disposable plastics

LittleDucky

Post Fri, Feb 28 2020, 6:14 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
1. In 1970 Autism was defined as children who were NON-VERBAL.

2. I acknowledged that they changed (expanded) the definition of Autism.

3. 1/3 of children called Autistic today are NON VERBAL.

4. 1:50 children are diagnosed with Autism, so 1/3 of 1:50 = 1:150 who have NON-VERBAL
AUTISM.

5. In 1970, 1:10,000 children had NON VERBAL AUTISM. And in 2020 1:150 have NON VERBAL Autism. So the rate of NON VERBAL AUTISM has truly skyrocketed! And this explosion of NON VERBAL AUTISM happened after 1990 when the CDC QUADRUPLED (4x)
the number of vaccines given!

Have you read the DSM? ANY EDITION? I have. And not just the recent one that expands the diagnosis to include many diagnoses. If every animal with 4 legs is a dog... The number of dogs will be exponentially greater after the definition change. And the number of cats will be gone.
You have not cited where you get these numbers from.
You are either not understanding or maybe just not reading what I wrote. Why bother to point out obvious flaws with your posts if you won't respond to the whole post??
1970 was the DSM II. Which didn't even have a separate diagnosis for autism. And was found to be unreliable and different practitioners diagnosed the same symptoms differently. So you are comparing apples to monkeys.
Basic research and science is clear. Correlation does not equal causation.

And no, 1 in 150 kids aren't non verbal autistic. That math doesn't add up.

LittleDucky

Post Fri, Feb 28 2020, 6:19 pm
Examples why correlation cannot equal causation
https://www.tylervigen.com/spu.....tions
Or US spending on science causes suicides by hanging...

southernbubby

Post Sat, Feb 29 2020, 7:42 pm
I would say this, one set of grandchildren sees a pediatrician who doesn't like to give several vaccines at one visit and is fine with spacing them out. She also disapproves of the catch-up schedule for previously non-vaccinated children in order for them to attend school because there is nothing establishing the safety of that protocol. She feels that 30 years ago, doctors had more input about what went into vaccines.
I do think that her approach is a compromise between giving nothing and piling on more than some babies can possibly handle. She is a regular pediatrician and not a bit holistic but I am wondering if younger doctors are beginning to question if it is safe to give multiple vaccines in a single visit.
It has recently been discovered that the immunity to diphtheria and tetanus from vaccines is very durable and doesn't need to be repeated after childhood. Today these diseases are rare; tetanus always has been rare. This discovery may result in a loss of revenue to pharmaceutical companies but new diseases are always coming out to make up for the loss.
Page 12 of 12   Previous  1  2  3  10  11  12 Recent Topics