Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Kever Rabbi Aryeh Levine Zt'l, Sanhedria

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 01 2020, 2:24 pm
Can someone please post info about getting to the kever of Rav & Rebbetzin Aryeh Levine Zt'l? I understand it's in Sanhedria, but am having difficulty finding out specifically where it's located.
Also, can anyone post about some of the other famous kevarim in Sanhedria? I'm aware of Shmuel ha'Navi, but that's about it, thank you for any replies.

livinginisrael

Post Sun, Mar 01 2020, 2:27 pm
You walk up rechov bloiy which on the right side is like a dead end street called Uriel and I believe its right there. Reb shmuel berenbaum is also buried there.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 01 2020, 2:45 pm
Thank you so much for the info, I really appreciate it!

advocate

Post Sun, Mar 01 2020, 4:34 pm
I think Henny Machlis is there, too.

amother
Coral

Post Sun, Mar 01 2020, 4:35 pm
Also r’ Obadiah Yosef, I believe.

amother
Amethyst

Post Sun, Mar 01 2020, 5:22 pm
Is it a large cemetery? If so, are the kevarim of the prominent individuals buried there clearly marked, or do you need clear directions to know where to find them?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 02 2020, 9:54 am
Do you have more specific info re the kever of Rebbetzin Machls?

Some kevarim seem to be easier to find than others. Rav Moshe's zt'l for instance (in another cemetery, Har Ha'menuchot) is more prominent & distinguished from others, & near a few other tzadikim, however Rav Shlomo Zalman Auerbach zt'l is surprisingly just as other kevarim & when I went, took a minute to realize it was his (thought perhaps it was a relative with his name, until I saw his Rebbetzin zecher tzadeikus l'vracha Chaya Rivkah next to his).

amother
Ivory

Post Mon, Mar 02 2020, 11:50 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Do you have more specific info re the kever of Rebbetzin Machls?

In Emunah with Love and Chicken Soup by Sara Yoheved Rigler which is about Henny Machlis, it says "At the entrance to the Sanhedria Cemetery, turn left. At the end of that row, turn right. Her grave is on your right. Her complete name is Henna Rasha bas Rav Moshe Chaim. Her yahrtzet is the 3rd of Cheshvan..."

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 02 2020, 2:13 pm
Thank you very much for the Rebbetzin Machlis information, & everyone's replies, tizku l'mitzvos.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions