Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Yafi Kaminer wig reviews
Previous  1  2

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 6:13 pm
I paid about 4500 for mine.... about 20 inches and blonde

flowergirl8

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 7:34 pm
Are her prices cheaper in Israel than America? Meaning will the wigs she has at this sale be American or Israeli prices

Librarian

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 7:46 pm
When I was in her salon the actual Israeli's got a cheaper price than the Americans. It was very open and upfront. I don't know if the price for Americans in Israel is cheaper than the price she is charging here in America. But the lace front is cheaper than the lace top so if you find one at her sale and you like it you should grab it they are not making any more.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 03 2020, 9:43 am
Update: I went yesterday to look at her wigs. They are absolutely beautiful; the best I've seen. The hairs is soft and wavy, and insanely natural-looking. The best part is that they air-dry like that, so you don't have to worry about it holding a setting.
I'm really curious where she gets her hair from-it isn't the typical European hair that most wigs are made of; if anyone knows, please post!

The cap constructions is also great; she had some that were full lace top, and some that were called "deep lace front", meaning about an inch and a half of lace in the front and the rest was skin top. I liked the deep lace front better.

But....my budget was 4K; saved up the money for a while and I can't go above that.

The wig I wanted (ashy/dirty blonde, 12 inches) was 5K and there didn't seem to be anything in my color for cheaper.

So.... Crying Crying Maybe in another year or two.

Anyone who does have one, enjoy it! They're really gorgeous.

ETA: I actually asked an Israeli friend of mine to get a price quote on the wig cuz I was curious if its true that she charges less for Israeli's.....it was a bit less, but you can chalk that up to rate change between shekel and dollars. Nothing significantly less. Around $200.

heidi

Post Tue, Mar 03 2020, 9:47 am
My friend has one.
It looks really wiggy to me, but she loves it.
I called for a quote and they said they start at 15000 shekel.
Divide that by 3.5 to see what that is in dollars
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels