Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Help Wanted
Any gastroenterologist here?

mommy100

Post Tue, Mar 03 2020, 9:17 pm
Had a weird quick question that would help me decide treatment.

Thanks

Chana Miriam S

Post Tue, Mar 03 2020, 9:30 pm
I’m not one. I think it’s pretty chutzpah to ask that though. Ask your gastroenterologist who will get paid for the consult and not be disrespected by having been asked for free advice.

mommy100

Post Tue, Mar 03 2020, 9:34 pm
It’s a question that I can not ask my doctor and get a true objective answer I need an outsider and really don’t know who else to ask

little neshamala

Post Tue, Mar 03 2020, 9:52 pm
andrea levy wrote:
I’m not one. I think it’s pretty chutzpah to ask that though. Ask your gastroenterologist who will get paid for the consult and not be disrespected by having been asked for free advice.

If they feel disrespected they dont need to answer.
Ive seen countless women here offer their professional advice. We've had kitchen designers advise women here, we've had husband-pediatricians advise here countless times, lawyers advise on everything from divorce strategy to estates and wills, accountants, shaitel machers teaching how to set a shaitel, swim instructors give step by step instructions...I myself have annonymously given my professional advice as well as my husband's.

Obviously not everyone will want to, and that's perfectly fine, but then they just dont have to say anything.

nchr

Post Tue, Mar 03 2020, 9:54 pm
It's not legal for doctors to provide medical advice to individuals who are not their patients. It would probably be best for you to start a thread with your question, and I'm sure you get helpful responses, maybe even from a GI

anonymrs

Post Tue, Mar 03 2020, 10:05 pm
You can ask your question here and people might share their own experiences which may be helpful to you.

SisterSix

Post Tue, Mar 03 2020, 10:32 pm
nchr wrote:
It's not legal for doctors to provide medical advice to individuals who are not their patients.I

I really don’t think that’s true

sky

Post Wed, Mar 04 2020, 12:30 am
SisterSix wrote:
I really don’t think that’s true

I don’t know about that either.
But they can be held for medical malpractice for giving bad advise. Maybe that is what she meant?
And you cant post anonymous on this thread so I doubt anyone would post under their username.

PinkFridge

Post Wed, Mar 04 2020, 8:57 am
Offering (and taking) medical advice is risky. But we can share experiences, and explain how different protocols work.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics