Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Help with a question
Previous  1  2

mamma llama

Post Wed, Mar 04 2020, 2:20 pm
amother [ Silver ] wrote:
Why are firetrucks red?

Because they have eight wheels and four people on them, and four plus eight makes twelve, and there are twelve inches in a foot, and one foot is a ruler, and Queen Elizabeth was a ruler, and Queen Elizabeth was also a ship, and the ship sailed the seas, and there were fish in the seas, and fish have fins, and the Finns fought the Russians, and the Russians are red, and fire trucks are always “Russian" around.

This is awesome Smile

cbg

Post Wed, Mar 04 2020, 5:12 pm
amother [ Silver ] wrote:
Why are firetrucks red?

Because they have eight wheels and four people on them, and four plus eight makes twelve, and there are twelve inches in a foot, and one foot is a ruler, and Queen Elizabeth was a ruler, and Queen Elizabeth was also a ship, and the ship sailed the seas, and there were fish in the seas, and fish have fins, and the Finns fought the Russians, and the Russians are red, and fire trucks are always “Russian" around.

BTW- in my city they are highlighter green/yellow

singleagain

Post Thu, Mar 05 2020, 1:53 pm
I know this was yesterday's assignment.. but this is a random fun fact that I wanted to share

There is no reason for the alphabet to be in that order
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children