Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Cleaning grout on floor

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 08 2020, 12:08 am
I have a banthorom, with marble pennies size shapes and grout around them, it’s supposed to be a beautiful bathroom but it looks gross the grout is all dirty and the pennies lost their luster... any ideas to make the grout clean?

dankbar

Post Sun, Mar 08 2020, 12:26 am
there are grout cleaners.

steam machine

SuperWify

Post Sun, Mar 08 2020, 6:06 am
Mix together hydrogen peroxide, dish soap and baking soap. Brush onto grout let it sit. Scrub off and wash.

Amarante

Post Sun, Mar 08 2020, 7:55 am
If the tiles are marble, you need to be careful about how you clean the grout because you can damage the marble with harsh cleaning agents.

Cleaning grout - especially grout - that has been neglected for many years is very difficult. Personally I would hire a professional who specializes in cleaning stone surfaces. My building has limestone floors and periodically a professional is hired to clean the stone and the grout and it looks as good as new.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry