Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Performing Arts Summer Camp

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 04 2020, 8:29 am
Do you know anything about either Camp Habima or Tzimmoret Shoshana? I don't need any information about Camp Meor, but I have just recently become aware of these other camps.

syrima

Post Wed, Mar 04 2020, 11:25 am
I have a dd who went to tzimoret a while back, you can pm me

SomeoneNew

Post Sun, Mar 08 2020, 3:15 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Do you know anything about either Camp Habima or Tzimmoret Shoshana? I don't need any information about Camp Meor, but I have just recently become aware of these other camps.

You're welcome to message me about Tizmoret Shoshana. My girls have gone for the past couple of years and I've also been involved with the camp.

amother
Aqua

Post Sun, Mar 08 2020, 3:28 pm
Where are these camps located?

SomeoneNew

Post Sun, Mar 08 2020, 3:38 pm
amother [ Aqua ] wrote:
Where are these camps located?

Tizmoret is at the Capital Retreat Center in Waynesboro, PA, not too far from Baltimore. They have a bus that brings girls from NY and Baltimore, I believe.

imasinger

Post Sun, Mar 08 2020, 5:09 pm
Another Tizmoret mom here, my DD has gone for the past 6 years and iy"H will be going back again.

I was curious, so I googled the other one you asked about (habima). It's a day camp run by the Baltimore JCC. Probably mixed gender and a lot of non frum kids, if that makes any difference in your thinking.

pbj1

Post Wed, Jun 03 2020, 5:54 pm
Hi, if you are inquiring about Camp Habima for the Performing Arts in PASSAIC, NJ I’m actually the founder and director. We are a professional caliber performing arts day camp structured in the conservatory model. Our program will be Gd willing in its 6th year this summer but we are potentially going virtual for 2020 due to the pandemic. Please visit www.internalachievement.org (click the CAMP HABIMA tab) for more info. about our program. For more about me, Paula (Penina) Jacobs and my co-director, Miriam Sandler check out our bios or Google away! Imasinger... I don’t think the co-Ed JCC program with a similar name in MD is what the OP is referring to. Pretty sure it’s my camp :-)

Last edited by pbj1 on Wed, Jun 03 2020, 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

pbj1

Post Wed, Jun 03 2020, 5:58 pm
Oh, I forgot to mention that our program is exclusively for Orthodox girls entering grade 6-12 and our productions (live or video) are for women and girls only. Our campers are generally from Passaic and Clifton, NJ but we have campers who have commuted from Teaneck, Fair Lawn, Cherry Hill, Edison and even...Jerusalem! If we are virtual this year you can be from anywhere!

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, Jun 03 2020, 6:12 pm
Tizmoret isn't opening live this year. They are working on a virtual option- nothing confirmed yet.

mlc

Post Wed, Jun 03 2020, 6:42 pm
pbj1 wrote:
Oh, I forgot to mention that our program is exclusively for Orthodox girls entering grade 6-12 and our productions (live or video) are for women and girls only. Our campers are generally from Passaic and Clifton, NJ but we have campers who have commuted from Teaneck, Fair Lawn, Cherry Hill, Edison and even...Jerusalem! If we are virtual this year you can be from anywhere!

Your program seems incredible!!! Too bad my kids way too young Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics