Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
How to fit car seats in car

gigi3

Post Wed, Mar 11 2020, 12:21 pm
We bh have 3 kids. Baby is in a doona and we have a 2 year old and 4 year old- both in car seats. We have an SUV and a camry. How can we fit all 3 in one row? Which car seats are able to fit this way?

flower2

Post Wed, Mar 11 2020, 12:33 pm
Something like the immigo could be good for your 4yo
You can google 3 across car seats to see which ones are narrowest. Also depends on layout of the backseat- some vehicles fit 3-across better than others.
Important to check if all your seats can accommodate an upper anchor (required for some bigger kid seats), bc that would affect where you can place which seats

gigi3

Post Wed, Mar 11 2020, 12:44 pm
flower2 wrote:
Something like the immigo could be good for your 4yo
You can google 3 across car seats to see which ones are narrowest. Also depends on layout of the backseat- some vehicles fit 3-across better than others.
Important to check if all your seats can accommodate an upper anchor (required for some bigger kid seats), bc that would affect where you can place which seats

Got it. So the car seats I have now don’t fit across in one row in either car. If anyone has 2 car seats and a doona in one row pls lmk which car seats fit. Thanks

Faigy86

Post Wed, Mar 11 2020, 12:44 pm
https://thecarseatlady.com/vehicles/3-across/

mushkale

Post Wed, Mar 11 2020, 4:25 pm
I have two dionos and regular infant seat so I dont know about the doona but the dionos are narrow and are marketed as being made to fit three across.

gigi3

Post Wed, Mar 11 2020, 5:54 pm
mushkale wrote:
I have two dionos and regular infant seat so I dont know about the doona but the dionos are narrow and are marketed as being made to fit three across.

Thanks I’ll look into that.

aliavi

Post Wed, Mar 11 2020, 5:56 pm
mushkale wrote:

This.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics