Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
R' Menachem Mendel of Riminov??

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 12 2020, 7:47 pm
What do you think about lighting a candle in his zechus and praying for coronavirus to end??
So many people on this site seemed to have yeshuos with this segulah. Maybe it will work??
How about if a bunch of us ladies as a group light candles, daven and visualize health and happiness on the entire world.

What do you think?

imorethanamother

Post Thu, Mar 12 2020, 8:43 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
What do you think about lighting a candle in his zechus and praying for coronavirus to end??
So many people on this site seemed to have yeshuos with this segulah. Maybe it will work??
How about if a bunch of us ladies as a group light candles, daven and visualize health and happiness on the entire world.

What do you think?

Pray to Hashem, not a man.

amother
Pearl

Post Fri, Mar 13 2020, 1:57 am
I don't want to discourage anyone but I don't think it works this way. Seeing an individual yeshuah is a different thing from asking for world-scale open miracles or changing the course of history, of which this epidemic is a part already.
It seems better to pray to Hashem directly and to ask for mercy for Am Yisrael and the world and to ask for refuah shlema for any cholim we know by name.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics