Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
A different view of Auschwitz

BeershevaBubby

Post Mon, Dec 24 2007, 9:57 am
Photo Slide Show (no graphic photos)

Last edited by BeershevaBubby on Mon, Dec 24 2007, 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total

su7kids

Post Mon, Dec 24 2007, 11:09 am
That's pretty powerful!!!

Yes, they were human!

Tefila

Post Mon, Dec 24 2007, 12:20 pm
Sorry but though my sound wasn't working and I may have heard it or viewed it differently ( I doubt it ) Confused those photos make me sick Mad they are well and healthy having a good time, while others r suffering b/c of them shock

su7kids

Post Mon, Dec 24 2007, 12:29 pm
Tefila wrote:
Sorry but though my sound wasn't working and I may have heard it or viewed it differently ( I doubt it ) Confused those photos make me sick Mad they are well and healthy having a good time, while others r suffering b/c of them shock

That is exactly what the message was, that they lived like HUMAN BEINGS while at the same time all these Jews were being slaughtered.

It was an album found in one of their stashes, and helps us to understand that it wasn't just that they were "following orders" but that they WERE human and had HUMAN feelings and emotions going on, while killing the Jews, who they didn't view as HUMAN.

The commentator said that there are many other albums like this still hidden and they're hoping to get them.

Tefila

Post Mon, Dec 24 2007, 12:34 pm
Thanks Sue. I still feel sick looking at it Puke

Crayon210

Post Mon, Dec 24 2007, 1:04 pm
Thank you for posting that. Wow.

Lechatchila Ariber

Post Mon, Dec 24 2007, 3:18 pm
the concept behind showing this album is to show you how a seemingly civilized society, that appear so human can be so inhumane!

This was not just some obscure monstrous breed. They were human beings. As the narrator says, it shows us what human beings can be capable of.

From what I understand Hitler's concept of a superior race stems from Darwin's theory of survival of the fittest.

Therefore I think its safe to say this is what Human's are capable of when taking G-d out of the equation (despite their christian origins)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics