Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
'MY BREST FRIEND"

amother

Post Wed, Oct 24 2007, 6:52 pm
has anyone tried it?own it?heard of it?
its a breastfeeding pillow,more supportive then the boppy.im curious to know what ppl think of it.

Mama Bear

Post Wed, Oct 24 2007, 7:20 pm
Used it. Loved it. Would use it again.

Mommy3.5

Post Wed, Oct 24 2007, 8:40 pm
The best nursing pillow, hands down.

wifee

Post Wed, Oct 24 2007, 8:51 pm
I use it and I love it!

pinktichel

Post Wed, Oct 24 2007, 9:24 pm
loved it!!

Sparkle

Post Wed, Oct 24 2007, 10:36 pm
found it to be much better than the boppy...

miri123

Post Wed, Oct 24 2007, 10:57 pm
used it loved it always lending it out

catonmylap

Post Sun, Oct 28 2007, 8:04 am
I used it a lot in the beginning. I hardly use it now.

I bought it over the boppy (had it brought from the US). The reviews and recommendations for it were better.

I even used it in the hospital a few times. The Israelis were envious that there is nothing like it here.

Newsie

Post Sun, Oct 28 2007, 8:12 am
I guess I'm the only one who found it slightly annoying- I didn't like having to strap it out. But I've lent it out and my friends have loved it

BennysMommy

Post Sun, Oct 28 2007, 8:30 am
I also found it slightly annoying but that was after the first maybe 2 weeks or so. Until then it was great!

Clarissa

Post Sun, Oct 28 2007, 11:01 am
Personally, I love the Boppy. The My Brest Friend works great for a very young, tiny baby (since they might fall into the crack on a Boppy), but after that, it just seems like more than you need. And that's a matter of weeks. For my newborns, I just used pillows, and then switched to the Boppy when they were a bit bigger.

I do know women who are big fans of the MBF, so I guess they each have their fan base.

Mommy3.5

Post Mon, Oct 29 2007, 10:25 am
I should have said it in my original post, Its great for a newborn, after about 8-9 months I find that I am more comfortable without a nursing pillow.But I completely recommend it! I was told it was the best pillow by a LC who I had when My son had extreme feeding issues, and She was right!

ArthurDent

Post Mon, Dec 24 2007, 12:44 pm
I was too cheap to buy a nursing pillow. I figured "why not just use one of my own pillows?". When someone moved and left me her brest friend, my baby was about 6 weeks and I was in agony.

The pillow was a miracle!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it and would buy it next time around. It saved my wrists and arms and my back too. I haven't used the boppy, but what I like about the brest friend is that it snaps around your body so your baby won't fall into the gap between the pillow and your stomach and push the pillow out.

Tehilla

Post Mon, Dec 24 2007, 12:46 pm
I found it great for new babies, and then switched to Boppy when they got bigger and that worked best for me!

Marion

Post Mon, Dec 24 2007, 4:24 pm
I bought a local brand (karitai), and found that I used it more during my pregnancies than for nursing. I don't nurse with a pillow usually; I find they get in the way. And as newborns, my babies are light enough to lift to me, so I'm not bending to them.

Bzgirl

Post Mon, Dec 24 2007, 4:30 pm
I loved mine, it was a lifesaver! (but strapping it on in at 2 am was not fun @ all)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics