Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
For ladies in same boat as me

amother
OP

Post Fri, Mar 13 2020, 3:36 pm
How are u accepting this corona vires in first trimester? I feel like im just staying in my house , is it a concern in the first trimester? I dont have whom to ask since I didnt even see my ob yet since im just early in it. But am panicking.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Fri, Mar 13 2020, 3:39 pm
Nope no panic. I’m BH in first trimester after years and years of infertility. I work in a hospital and take the subway to and from. I wash my hands and have my emunah. Staying home all day is not an option BH

amother
Linen

Post Fri, Mar 13 2020, 3:40 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
How are u accepting this corona vires in first trimester? I feel like im just staying in my house , is it a concern in the first trimester? I dont have whom to ask since I didnt even see my ob yet since im just early in it. But am panicking.

I just found out I’m pregnant for the first time in eleven years. I’m anxious about my pregnancy because it seems to good to be true. It hasn’t really hit me yet. But not anxious about the virus at all. Haven’t heard anything about it affecting pregnant women. If anything, better now in early pregnancy than when having a newborn around.

tweety1

Post Fri, Mar 13 2020, 4:34 pm
amother [ Linen ] wrote:
I just found out I’m pregnant for the first time in eleven years. I’m anxious about my pregnancy because it seems to good to be true. It hasn’t really hit me yet. But not anxious about the virus at all. Haven’t heard anything about it affecting pregnant women. If anything, better now in early pregnancy than when having a newborn around.

Drs don't know anything abt the virus and pregnancy. The measles for instance was very dangerous for first trimesters. Drs have almost no info on this virus

amother
Bronze

Post Fri, Mar 13 2020, 4:38 pm
amother [ Dodgerblue ] wrote:
Nope no panic. I’m BH in first trimester after years and years of infertility. I work in a hospital and take the subway to and from. I wash my hands and have my emunah. Staying home all day is not an option BH

I'm also in my first trimester after years of infertility and I'm a wreck . I actually think theres more of a danger during the first trimester when the fetus is developing. But drs dont know anything yet and that's also what worries me .

amother
Bronze

Post Fri, Mar 13 2020, 4:39 pm
amother [ Linen ] wrote:

I feel the same way. It's almost too good to be true and now with this scary unknown virus I'm a wreck. Sad

amother
Bronze

Post Fri, Mar 13 2020, 4:40 pm
amother [ Linen ] wrote:

The virus doesnt affect kids but a lot of viruses and diseases can affect the development of the fetus and are dangerous to pregnant women. I'm also pregnant after many years of infertility and I'm scared.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Fri, Mar 13 2020, 4:49 pm
[quote="amother [ Bronze ]"]I'm also in my first trimester after years of infertility and I'm a wreck . I actually think theres more of a danger during the first trimester when the fetus is developing. But drs dont know anything yet and that's also what worries me .[/quote

Why do you think so if you said yourself that doctors don’t know. Daaga Minaynin

amother
Bronze

Post Fri, Mar 13 2020, 4:58 pm
[quote="amother [ Dodgerblue ]"]
amother [ Bronze ] wrote:
I'm also in my first trimester after years of infertility and I'm a wreck . I actually think theres more of a danger during the first trimester when the fetus is developing. But drs dont know anything yet and that's also what worries me .[/quote

Why do you think so if you said yourself that doctors don’t know. Daaga Minaynin

Doctors dont know because it's a new virus so they dont know much about it but most viruses are dangerous for the fetus during the first trimester and pregnant women have a weakend immune system .

amother
Coffee

Post Fri, Mar 13 2020, 5:25 pm
I'm also in early 1st trimester and nervous for the health of my baby. I haven't had my 1st dr.'s appointment yet. I was supposed to be going to a friend's wedding soon but am thinking I should cancel.

amother
Purple

Post Sat, Mar 14 2020, 10:43 pm
I still haven't scheduled my first ob appointment and it's getting late in my first trimester. I don't feel like going out to a doctor's office with who knows what exposure. I'm not sure what to do. I suppose I will have to call and ask eventually.

amother
Bronze

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 1:24 am
amother [ Coffee ] wrote:
I'm also in early 1st trimester and nervous for the health of my baby. I haven't had my 1st dr.'s appointment yet. I was supposed to be going to a friend's wedding soon but am thinking I should cancel.

I wouldnt go to the wedding .

amother
Cyan

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 2:11 am
I was a nervous wreck last week until I miscarried over the weekend. Anyway when I was by my dr on Friday he told me that this virus does not seem to be getting through the placenta to fetuses.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics