Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Caronavirus: Are beit hachlama open in Israel??

Yiddishe Mamma

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 4:00 am
Hi there, does anyone have current factual info (not hearsay...) about whether Beit Hachlama in Jerusalem area still open for now?? Thanks!

WitchKitty

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 5:26 am
Telzstone closed this morning.

amother
Cerise

Post Sun, Nov 08 2020, 2:55 am
anyone know what's happening now in the various batei hachlama?

blessedflower

Post Sun, Nov 08 2020, 5:35 am
Tishrei when the lockdown was very strict all beit hachlamas where closed. Except for biccurim. They where allowed to be open because they are a hotel. After succos telstone opened. Now all are allowed to be open

amother
Cerise

Post Sun, Nov 08 2020, 6:04 am
has anyone been to a beit hachlama recently and have firsthand experiences?
what are things like there now?

amother
Jade

Post Sat, Apr 24 2021, 10:58 am
bumping this conversation! Anyone with info on beit hachlama anywhere in israel? Personal experience? Current corona concerns?

Iymnok

Post Sat, Apr 24 2021, 11:44 am
I think my friend went to telzstone last week.

amother
Jetblack

Post Sat, Apr 24 2021, 11:51 am
I just had a baby and although I'm not planning on going, I heard everything is open.

amother
Jade

Post Sat, Apr 24 2021, 11:55 am
Amazing, thank you!
And, new olah here...What are the options? Personal experiences? Recommendations?

amother
Jetblack

Post Sat, Apr 24 2021, 12:11 pm
amother [ Jade ] wrote:
Amazing, thank you!
And, new olah here...What are the options? Personal experiences? Recommendations?

I never went so I'll let other ppl chime in. But I did hear from a friend who was very happy at Hadassa baby in ein kerem.

Tehila1

Post Sat, Apr 24 2021, 12:41 pm
I was recently at Bikurim which is in Hanevieim. Was super happy, was really nice and the food was really good.

blessedflower

Post Sat, Apr 24 2021, 3:20 pm
Bikurim is amazing. I loved it there. The staff is amazing. Husbands can come to if you want.
I did hear that the food in telston is better. I wouldn't go to telson, it's really old.
Hadasah baby is not open on shabbes and you can only go there strait from the hospital

yc

Post Sat, Apr 24 2021, 11:22 pm
telz stone has great food, more workshops, shiurim and things happening there.
they have new nice rooms and older not so nice rooms. the tinokia is very busy there so less attention for the babies. it has a very specific culture which some ppl really enjoy and others less. lots of shmoozing mostly in hebrew/yiddish. very heimish. it can feel alienating if you speak english unless you find someone to hang out with. there are outdoor grounds for going outside and the feeling is quieter and more pastoral since its out of jerusalem
bikurim - the tinokia is smaller and better ratios for the babies. rooms are more hotel style, not 5 star but reasonably nice. it has a more intimate feel in the nursing room so its easier to feel included (if you like that) the food was good, but doesnt compare to telzstone. its in the middle of the city so no outdoors.
haddasa baby is real hotel style. beautiful rooms, complete privacy and hotel food that you eat in the regular hotel dining room. you would feel weird in a robe whereas in the other places its standard attire.
it has nice outdoors with a view. not 'heimish' at all. also small ratios in the tinokia.
if you like privacy, no socializing and comfort you will like it. for some women, socializing is part of the experience and for others not.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics