Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Silky blonde lace need recommendations

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 9:15 am
I want a new sheitel but I’m spending so much time looking in the wrong places. Please help. I need a true blonde not yellow or gold, silky hair with a lace front or a lace top.

amother
Mint

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 11:41 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I want a new sheitel but I’m spending so much time looking in the wrong places. Please help. I need a true blonde not yellow or gold, silky hair with a lace front or a lace top.

Forgive me, but I’m just amazed when people are oblivious to what’s happening in the world. I believe Hashem is trying to wake people up.

amother
Coffee

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 11:43 am
Eva and Chloe

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 12:13 pm
amother [ Mint ] wrote:
Forgive me, but I’m just amazed when people are oblivious to what’s happening in the world. I believe Hashem is trying to wake people up.

Seriously? I’m thinking about Pesach. My DH holds by buying his DW something new for chaggim—virus or not. I hope you’re planning to keep Pesach.

amother
Burgundy

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 1:16 pm
Dini

Flip Flops

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 1:29 pm
amother [ Mint ] wrote:

And I believe Hashem wants us to try to be better people, take kabbalos upon ourselves, work on our middos, etc. and do our hishtadlus to stop the spread of germs while trying our best to continue on with our daily lives.
Where does buying a wig come into the picture??

amother
Pewter

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 1:30 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Seriously? I’m thinking about Pesach. My DH holds by buying his DW something new for chaggim—virus or not. I hope you’re planning to keep Pesach.

I think shes trying to say something else but I'll that "musar" upto other posters.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 4:35 pm
Anyone with recent experience with Shevy?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels