Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Asisa Urgent Care Corona Tests

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 9:12 am
YWN says they're administering tests. Anyone know if the urgent on myrtle ave still has tests? And no one is answering but Google says they're open at 5 while Yeshiva World says 9 AM. Not worth going if they're going to be out of tests or closed....

TIA!

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 9:16 am
I think they're open all day. They're testing in a tent out. Call their number, they're saying all info.

Lovemy5

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 9:22 am
I’d call first. I called Sunday night, they said they were testing but there was an hour wait. I got there and they told me they were out of tests. I ended up at the urgent care on Bay Parkway and 60th. There was no wait on Sunday, can’t say what it’ll be like today. I believe they open at 10:30 today. I hope to get results today so I can go back to work.
Good luck.

amother
Tan

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 9:26 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
YWN says they're administering tests. Anyone know if the urgent on myrtle ave still has tests? And no one is answering but Google says they're open at 5 while Yeshiva World says 9 AM. Not worth going if they're going to be out of tests or closed....

TIA!

If yeshiva world says 9am then that is accurate. In Brooklyn it said 4pm and I went at that time and they were all set up and testing outdoors. Doors were locked so good probability they are not picking up phones.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 9:38 am
Thanks everyone! That'll be the first stop - hopefully they have tests and not too long of a wait.

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 11:45 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks everyone! That'll be the first stop - hopefully they have tests and not too long of a wait.

They have very limited any of tests. They were taken away. Ppl were coming to be tested out of panic not cuz they thought they really need to be tested

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 11:49 am
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
They have very limited any of tests. They were taken away. Ppl were coming to be tested out of panic not cuz they thought they really need to be tested

Of course. But its not out of panic. He has most of the symptoms minus the cough and tested negative for the flu. Being that he has fever it doesn't seem to just be a cold either. If Pesach wasn't in the equation we'd just not go out of the house until the whole thing blows over but we're very very young and can't really make Pesach by ourselves unless we really have no choice.

Update though - like an amother said up-thread they are out of tests.

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 2:45 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Of course. But its not out of panic. He has most of the symptoms minus the cough and tested negative for the flu. Being that he has fever it doesn't seem to just be a cold either. If Pesach wasn't in the equation we'd just not go out of the house until the whole thing blows over but we're very very young and can't really make Pesach by ourselves unless we really have no choice.

Update though - like an amother said up-thread they are out of tests.

I don't think they're out of tests, but rather only testing those who they are really convinced is Corona.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics