Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Anyone have info about the lunch pick-ups?
  Previous  1  2  3  4 65  66  67  Next

sweet

Post Wed, Mar 18 2020, 9:44 pm
I saw they're also giving free lunches out on Havens street.

amother
Mint

Post Wed, Mar 18 2020, 9:49 pm
Bnos Devorah is having pickup for everyone from out to lunch. Pick up for neighborhood.

amother
Lemon

Post Wed, Mar 18 2020, 10:14 pm
So now that we have options and not so much food in the house(trying to avoid stores cause one of us has fever!)
Where are the best lunches? Or should I just go to the closest place?
Do all the places let you take for your kids? I really don't want to bring everyone with me!

amother
Mint

Post Wed, Mar 18 2020, 10:48 pm
Tiferes Bais Yaakov. 12-2. Bagels from 4 corners + breakfast for next day. Doesn’t need to be a student.

I believe one person can pick up for the block. Children do not need to be present. (This is true of all locations I think)

amother
Forestgreen

Post Wed, Mar 18 2020, 11:38 pm
amother [ Wheat ] wrote:
Please post brookhill info

It will be in front of 6 Engleberg Terrace tomorrow between 10-11am

amother
Wine

Post Thu, Mar 19 2020, 6:22 am
pgk wrote:
CHAIM Berlin elementary is having lunches available for pickup for children up to age 19

Thank you! Do you know what times you're supposed to go? Or what's in the lunch? Anyone know of any other Flatbush locations?

amother
Black

Post Thu, Mar 19 2020, 9:10 am
Anyone know what time Bnos devorah lunch pick up is?

Chayalle

Post Thu, Mar 19 2020, 9:14 am
Do you have to go to your school? If there's a different school on my corner, can we go there?

amother
Mint

Post Thu, Mar 19 2020, 9:38 am
Chayalle wrote:
Do you have to go to your school? If there's a different school on my corner, can we go there?

Yes. You can go to any school. Pick up for neighbors. Children don’t need to be there.
(The only school I’m not sure about is Orchos chaim)

amother
Mint

Post Thu, Mar 19 2020, 9:40 am
amother [ Black ] wrote:
Anyone know what time Bnos devorah lunch pick up is?

9:30-11:00 I think. It’s open now. - lots of snacks and drinks. Not a big lunch tho for big kids.

ces

Post Thu, Mar 19 2020, 9:44 am
Anyone know if kids under 3 can also get? I saw one message that said children under 18 and another that said ages 3-18

ces

Post Thu, Mar 19 2020, 9:45 am
amother [ Mint ] wrote:
9:30-11:00 I think. It’s open now. - lots of snacks and drinks. Not a big lunch tho for big kids.

Tortilla chips, drink box, sliced apples, baby carrots, small container of baked ziti, milk (no chocolate milk)

amother
Azure

Post Thu, Mar 19 2020, 11:10 am
Is there a full list of all the locations / schools anywhere?

amother
Rose

Post Thu, Mar 19 2020, 11:19 am
I don't begrudge people food at all but I am curious as to the logistics of this.

If anyone can get as many lunches as they claim they need from any place giving out lunch what is to stop people from abusing it so that there isn't enough for people who need the food. In other words, if people say they need 10 lunches there might not be enough for others who come after.

amother
Indigo

Post Thu, Mar 19 2020, 11:44 am
orchos chaim cancelled

amother
Pearl

Post Thu, Mar 19 2020, 11:46 am
My school in BP has pickup for their students only. We went yesterday and they didn't have enough prepared, they apologized and said tomorrow they will prepare more they didn't realize they would have so many people.

amother
Mint

Post Thu, Mar 19 2020, 1:06 pm
I think in the end gelbsteins is the best.

Tby ran out early.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Thu, Mar 19 2020, 1:21 pm
Today the gelbsteins lunch was a cold packaged potato knish, a blendz 4oz yogurt, an apple, a cup of apple juice and a packaged chocolate danish

My kids ate the danishes - they were very excited about danishes! It probably costs $2 each danish!
I am eating a knish and we still have 3 leftovers.. no one took the apple juice, one kid tried yogurt and said she didn’t like strawberry.. the rest of the yogurts are sitting here, they all said they might eat the apples later -

ces

Post Thu, Mar 19 2020, 1:23 pm
Anyone know what circa gave today and if they charged the system from yesterday to drive through?

keym

Post Thu, Mar 19 2020, 1:28 pm
amother [ Forestgreen ] wrote:
Today the gelbsteins lunch was a cold packaged potato knish, a blendz 4oz yogurt, an apple, a cup of apple juice and a packaged chocolate danish

My kids ate the danishes - they were very excited about danishes! It probably costs $2 each danish!
I am eating a knish and we still have 3 leftovers.. no one took the apple juice, one kid tried yogurt and said she didn’t like strawberry.. the rest of the yogurts are sitting here, they all said they might eat the apples later -

Interesting. My kids gobbled up the knishes and danishes. I peeled and cut the apples, they all snacked on it. And apple juice is a treat.
I put the yogurts in the fridge for later.

We also got some 8oz milks and clementines.

It was a huge help.
Page 3 of 67   Previous  1  2  3  4 65  66  67  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries