Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Working at home and keeping kids entertained

amother
OP

Post Sat, Mar 21 2020, 10:31 pm
I am incredibly grateful to still have work to do. I have three kids. Two of them have an hour a day on a conference call and that's it. I need to make a schedule that will allow me to work undisturbed and keep them entertained at the same time. How is everyone doing it?

flmommy

Post Sat, Mar 21 2020, 10:33 pm
Extra Electronics time, waking up to work before they get up (not sure depending on your work if that would work), having them older child be in charge of making a camp or activity for the younger kids, quiet play time,

amother
OP

Post Sat, Mar 21 2020, 10:47 pm
flmommy wrote:
Extra Electronics time, waking up to work before they get up (not sure depending on your work if that would work), having them older child be in charge of making a camp or activity for the younger kids, quiet play time,

I got some extra computers for them to use but they are little 8,7,3 and don't really know how to use it unless an adult is there.

My work is not time sensitive in the sense it can be don't at wtvr time however, I may have to start doing secretarial work including phone answering as well since my company is making cuts.

My oldest is 8 and not such an easy child. I have relatives nearby and so far we have been getting together but not sure if we will continue that....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics