Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
What did you dream since Rosh Hashana?

crust

Post Sun, Mar 22 2020, 4:09 pm
It seems like everyone has dreamt things indicating the current situation.

Share yours!

I would love to share my dreams but I was told in my dream not to share it. Tongue Out

amother
Jade

Post Sun, Mar 22 2020, 4:22 pm

Sunny Days

Post Sun, Mar 22 2020, 4:24 pm
Let me go to sleep, then I’ll tell you what I dreamt.
But who will be the bigger nar? Me or you or imamother for being the one to repeat it Wink Tongue Out

iyar

Post Sun, Mar 22 2020, 4:26 pm
I didn’t have any dreams this was coming.
I do keep picturing myself, my friends, all of us everywhere, standing in shul last Rosh Hashanah, davening, asking for a sweet year to begin.
I sometimes find my mind wandering during chazaras hashatz, wondering what the year will bring, asking my friends and I should all be standing together in our same places next Rosh Hashanah.
No way I could have imagined this.

amother
Lavender

Post Sun, Mar 22 2020, 4:31 pm
I'm still dreaming. To me this whole situation appears like a big bad dream. I keep pintching myself to prove I'm awake and living through the world's worst pandemic ever.

amother
Violet

Post Sun, Mar 22 2020, 4:37 pm
I kept getting random snippets of scenes without any context. Like, I dreamt of a relative bending down with an armful of wet wipes in a local super and I wondered what the heck she was doing with all of them. Last motzei Shabbat that exact scenario happened.

There are other bits too that as they happened I'm like "oh so that's why I had that dream!" but nothing told me "PANDEMIC IS COMING!"

imasoftov

Post Sun, Mar 22 2020, 5:55 pm
My dreams haven't caught up to reality yet, in them people still leave their homes and go places. Sometimes made-up places (or at least I've yet to find myself in one of those places while awake). I've never had a dream that came with instructions, either about telling it to people or about anything else.

ETA: I wrote down a dream from last night when I woke up so I wouldn't forget the details. It didn't have anything to do with what's going on now, it switched between a place that was sort of my university but somewhat rearranged, where I lived at the time, a demonstration, and some other place I don't recognize, maybe a shul. There were people I didn't recognize (and wouldn't if I saw them again) and two people I know now but didn't when I was in university. A rabbi who I don't recognize spoke at the last two locations but he wasn't making sense either time.

There was also a cake. It tasted good.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media