Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
OB appt this week

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 22 2020, 10:40 pm
My OB is located in the medical towers near my local hospital (not in NY/NJ area - but in an affected area in the US). I have a week 36 appointment (my last one was week 33).

I called to see if it was still on and my doctor said yes. He said the offices are pretty quite and they are only seeing 1/3 of the patients they normally see.

I'm so nervous to go... but I kinda want to see a doctor (I find his presence reassuring) and get somewhat checked out. My only "symptom" so far is weakness and shortness of breath (sometimes, not all day) but I was told it's probably related to being in my 9th month and more exacerbated because I'm short and the baby is large, so there's really no room.

What about you, if applicable? Are you going to see your OBs this week? Do you think I should cancel?

Other than that, I'm not planning on going anywhere as I haven't in the past week.

amother
Seashell

Post Mon, Mar 23 2020, 2:13 am
Im still going every 2 weeks in a taxi..scared but I have no choice
Best of luck

amother
Purple

Post Mon, Mar 23 2020, 2:41 am
With those symptoms I say better safe than sorry, maybe ask about a phone appointment
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics