Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
Useful wedding gift under $100

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 23 2020, 12:50 pm
Any ideas?

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, Mar 23 2020, 1:02 pm
A pretty whiskey tumbler set and matching ice bucket

lasagna

Post Mon, Mar 23 2020, 1:07 pm
Tea light holders, Challah knife, challah cover, salt shakers, shabbos salad bowls, a gift card, salt cellar, tablecloth, pitcher, baking stuff packaged together (muffin pans, cookie sheets, spatula, mixing bowl...), monogrammed towels, kiddush cups/shot glassed, challah tray, challah board...the list goes on and on.
Anything you have in your house and have seen used in many other peoples homes is a good gift. I personally would want basics before the fancy stuff I use once a year or never (like a wine decanter).
If you can add the gift receipt in case something is not their taste. I received a very nice set of shabbos kiddush cups, but I didn't like the style. So, I went to the store and got the same item, just a different design.

DrMom

Post Mon, Mar 23 2020, 1:11 pm
A year's supply of hand sanitizer and toilet paper

Matching his/her facemasks

But seriously, is the couple registered anywhere? Preferably someplace with on-line shopping and delivery.

serenity8843

Post Mon, Mar 23 2020, 1:27 pm
honestly, cash or a check is the best. We received a lot of checks from friends and family along with the response cards and we were able to set up a very nice savings account. I've heard of couples who use all the money they receive to purchase a car. I had a car already, but sending in money that will go towards something like that (or perhaps a future down payment on a house) is quite helpful!

icedcoffee

Post Mon, Mar 23 2020, 1:50 pm
Personally, the two gifts I use the most on a daily basis are my electric kettle and dutch oven.

amother
Hotpink

Post Mon, Mar 23 2020, 1:59 pm
Few cookbooks

SixOfWands

Post Mon, Mar 23 2020, 2:07 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Any ideas?

Are they registered?

If not, Instant Pot. Air fryer. Klaf, with a gift card for a mezuzah of their choice. Challah tray. Bath towels. Food processor. A whole bunch of kitchen essentials like wooden spoons, spatulas, measuring cups, can openers.

Although those are all more shower gifts in my community.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics