Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Anyone have info about the lunch pick-ups?
  Previous  1  2  3 6  7  8 65  66  67  Next

amother
Linen

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 9:20 am
to the person who has extra from gelbstein can I pick up 12:30- 1:30? we need 6

cnc

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 9:32 am
amother [ Pink ] wrote:
Most districts are only giving out lunch to those who qualify for free lunch.

That is not accurate in NY.

You’re not asked for any information at all when picking up besides for how many people you need for. All children ages 3-18 are eligible and it’s not based on income .

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 10:48 am
Today Circa gave a container of penne ala vodka (or baked ziti) a small container of chickpeas and an apple. Yesterday a pizza knish, corn and an apple. We didn’t get milk or anything else either time. The line takes 40+ minutes.

Did anyone go to vine park & get 4 corners? How long was the wait? What did they give?

I think next week we want to get for the whole week at once. Does anyone know times & locations for those? What did they give this week?

amother
Mint

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 11:21 am
Someone posted earlier what nachlas gave but it was only for that school.
Bais faiga also Gave to their parents
Bnos Melech was open to the public.
I heard there were long lines.

amother
Linen

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 11:38 am
any location anywere start a little later so they actually still have lunch at 1:00?

amother
Apricot

Post Tue, Mar 24 2020, 11:46 am
I'm also wondering about my 2 year old? We've been getting for older kids and sharing but would really like to take one for him to. Anyone know?

amother
Indigo

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 1:03 pm
I have extra lunch from yesterday if anyone needs, my sil got for me I didn't know she was getting me and I also got.

mommy201

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 5:58 am
Gelbsteins is stopping after this week. Not sure if there will be other locations to supplement.
For today there is still a pickup location for gelbsteins on 14th st. 1414 14 th st.

amother
Mint

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 6:12 am
mommy201 wrote:
Gelbsteins is stopping after this week. Not sure if there will be other locations to supplement.
For today there is still a pickup location for gelbsteins on 14th st. 1414 14 th st.

Sad
You can also pick up at the store.
It was a huge help for me.
I’m sorry to hear that.

Chew21

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 6:34 am
Do they bring to your car?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 7:13 am
Has anyone gone to the 4 corners pick up at the park. Is it working well? What time are they doing it?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 7:14 am
Is anyone doing the “for the whole week at once” for next week? If so, when & where?

amother
Vermilion

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 8:43 am
[quote="amother [ OP ]"]Has anyone gone to the 4 corners pick up at the park. Is it working well? What time are they doing it]

I did it on Tuesday. We waited on line for 45 minutes! It was totally not worth it. They gave us some pasta.

I went today to Bnos Yaakov. They give food for 2 days! It was very practical (full bottle of milk, full container cherry tomatoes, pancakes yogurts, string cheese)

Chayalle

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 8:47 am
[quote="amother [ Vermilion ]"]
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Has anyone gone to the 4 corners pick up at the park. Is it working well? What time are they doing it]

I did it on Tuesday. We waited on line for 45 minutes! It was totally not worth it. They gave us some pasta.

I went today to Bnos Yaakov. They give food for 2 days! It was very practical (full bottle of milk, full container cherry tomatoes, pancakes yogurts, string cheese)

Do they still have?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 9:33 am
I went to the 4 corners pick-up in the park today. We waited less than 10 minutes (got there around 11:45). They gave a bagel, sm container of tuna, plum tomato & an apple. Also a bag with a Cheerios (bowl package) and an apple. (The apples were different- one red delicious one Mac). Seems similar to circa but much shorter wait.

amother
Mint

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 10:10 am
We tried tby today - potato and cheese blintz (2). String cheese. Juice box. big milks. Clementine. Bowl cereal.

amother
Peach

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 10:24 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I went to the 4 corners pick-up in the park today. We waited less than 10 minutes (got there around 11:45). They gave a bagel, sm container of tuna, plum tomato & an apple. Also a bag with a Cheerios (bowl package) and an apple. (The apples were different- one red delicious one Mac). Seems similar to circa but much shorter wait.

Same. I went to four corners today, got there about 11:35 and waited about 5 minutes

bargainlover

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 10:49 am
[quote="amother [ Vermilion ]"]
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Has anyone gone to the 4 corners pick up at the park. Is it working well? What time are they doing it]

Is bnos Yaakov doing it tomorrow or next week?

amother
Goldenrod

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 12:33 pm
Bnos yaakov gave today for 2 days (today and friday) so they wont be open tomorrow.

amother
Black

Post Sun, Mar 29 2020, 5:09 pm
Any food pick ups in Lakewood this week ? Any schools ?
Page 7 of 67   Previous  1  2  3 6  7  8 65  66  67  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries