Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
I'm so tired of davening!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 3:43 pm
I can't do it anymore. If I say one more kapitel of Tehillim, I'll crack. I know, I know, it's so wrong. Hashem sent us this situation because he wants to hear our tefillos. But I just can't do it anymore. I'm tired of being serious, or the constant names coming in for Tehillim. I just don't feel like I have strength to do it anymore. I'm sorry.

thunderstorm

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 3:48 pm
So don’t. It shouldn’t be taking over your life. Try to live life as normal as possible. When you do your daily Davening or like today was a special Yom hatfillah, take a few minutes to have those in mind. Otherwise you shouldn’t be consumed by it.
I just heard something that really helped me “If you keep continuing to consume the news it will eventually consume you”. Put away the phone, don’t look at who else got sick.
Live life.
Once a day take 5 minutes to daven.
Nobody is expecting you to sit clutching your Tehillim all day.

amother
Blush

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 3:49 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I can't do it anymore. If I say one more kapitel of Tehillim, I'll crack. I know, I know, it's so wrong. Hashem sent us this situation because he wants to hear our tefillos. But I just can't do it anymore. I'm tired of being serious, or the constant names coming in for Tehillim. I just don't feel like I have strength to do it anymore. I'm sorry.

I feel the same. I put aside afew minutes a day to say tehillim with my kids and I talk to hashem from my heart throughout the day.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics