Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
All H broke loose

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 3:09 pm
I’m in bed and fever. Dh is useless in the house. I can’t get tested.

rdmom

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 3:32 pm
You are sick. Stay in bed. DH will have to manage. What is confirmation of having the virus going to help? That’s what doctors are trying to say. Stay home. Unless you have underlying conditions, there is no point in being tested

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 8:22 pm
If I get tested I know if I can go in the kitchen and make food without infecting everyone

seeker

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 10:09 pm
If you have a fever, you have SOMETHING. Corona or not, it's not a great time for you to be in the kitchen.

amother
Ecru

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 10:14 pm
I was sick last week and my husband was out of town. Kind of didn’t have a choice but to feed the kids.

amother
Sienna

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 10:19 pm
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:
I was sick last week and my husband was out of town. Kind of didn’t have a choice but to feed the kids.

How old are they?
My kids learn to use a butter knife and make pb sandwiches from a tender age. Yogurts dontae require cooking; nor does cereal and milk.

amother
Ecru

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 10:23 pm
I’m not having them eat sandwiches, yogurt and cereal three meals a day. I wasn’t cooking lavish meals. Just saying it wasn’t realistic for me to completely neglect them because I’m sick.

amother
Bronze

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 10:26 pm
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:
I’m not having them eat sandwiches, yogurt and cereal three meals a day. I wasn’t cooking lavish meals. Just saying it wasn’t realistic for me to completely neglect them because I’m sick.

It’s not neglect.

amother
Indigo

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 10:34 pm
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:

How old are your kids?

seeker

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 10:50 pm
Sandwiches, yogurt, and cereal is NOT neglect. Maybe long term, but not when Mommy is sick for a few days.
Of course if the kids are tiny and dependent then you'll have to do a little more with as little contact and as much handwashing as possible. But just saying, fever usually comes with something contagious.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics