Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Ami magazine crossroads serial March 20
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 6:29 pm
Hi anyone able to tell me what happened in this past weeks March 20 serial crossroads I missed it thank you!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 8:52 pm
Anyone??

lilies

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 8:55 pm
Think it was a 'filler' chapter. Nothing actually progressed.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 9:09 pm
Ok thanks!

clowny

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 9:09 pm
Why don’t you just read the recap in this weeks magazine.

amother
Pink

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 9:11 pm
I missed the last few wks... anyone care to give a summary?

hello 1

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 9:43 pm
This past week:
Chava wants to move into an apartment and she will be his legal guardian since she is off the hook.
But they need $ to bail Him out. chava tells her mother she is expecting thinking that will bring her parents to help her out financially and get her into a normal apt and not to cut her off.
Her mother tells her - even the more reason she should come home. She needs a good dr...
ppl get divorced with a baby too.
Chava tells her husband that her father said no. She asks him to ask his uncle Yechiel for bail $ which he refuses to do.

Interesting story.

amother
Navy

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 9:46 pm
Im looking forward every week to hear news about her.. my whole family is involved with this story , its like one of our shabbos intertainment. But very short continuations

clowny

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 9:58 pm
hello 1 wrote:
This past week:
Chava wants to move into an apartment and she will be his legal guardian since she is off the hook.
But they need $ to bail Him out. chava tells her mother she is expecting thinking that will bring her parents to help her out financially and get her into a normal apt and not to cut her off.
Her mother tells her - even the more reason she should come home. She needs a good dr...
ppl get divorced with a baby too.
Chava tells her husband that her father said no. She asks him to ask his uncle Yechiel for bail $ which he refuses to do.

Interesting story.

And Chava confronts shalom about the drugs.

amother
Pink

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 10:00 pm
the story is written really well. thanks for the recap. any guesses for what will happen??

hello 1

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 10:15 pm
clowny wrote:
And Chava confronts shalom about the drugs.

Right - ty!!
How could I have forgotten lol

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 10:52 pm
hello 1 wrote:
Right - ty!!
How could I have forgotten lol

Finally!!! And what does he say??

clowny

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 11:16 pm
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
Finally!!! And what does he say??

That’s how it finished last week, with Chavas confrontation to shalom.

amother
Pink

Post Wed, Apr 22 2020, 10:45 pm
so what has been happening in this serial in recent weeks? I get the magazine second hand.. so there is always a lapse until I get to pick up where I left off...

amother
Navy

Post Thu, Apr 23 2020, 2:26 am
The last chapter ended that she is going home to her parents, her husband walked her to the door and she left . Her husband stayed . Was touchy ti read tho. So thats from the last chapter from last week. .

Ima Piano

Post Thu, Apr 23 2020, 2:27 am
The serial makes me so mad. Yet I read it anyway

israelmama

Post Thu, Apr 23 2020, 2:55 am
amothercutie wrote:
The serial makes me so mad. Yet I read it anyway

Same here!

amother
Chocolate

Post Thu, Apr 23 2020, 3:00 am
israelmama wrote:
Same here!

Curious to hear your perspective why it makes you mad.
I'll tell u mine
It makes me upset that she is being so dumb. She is being so blind. Like hello. Either u trust him or you dont. Either ask him or leave. Also I don't like that the chapters drag on leaving you on the same cliff hanger. It makes me nervous that she doesnt ask him did you do it or not? I know that in the end its gonna be happily ever after..and that fact makes me mad too cuz life isnt all about happily ever after. I read a book on the Same note on pesach and it was a nice and good book with twists and turns and I thought it will in the middle of the book have a clim@x and then slowly become an ending. But nooo wayyy... the whole book was one idea and then the last two chapters or so the whole book turned around. Makes me mad!!!

mamma llama

Post Thu, Apr 23 2020, 3:11 am
amother [ Chocolate ] wrote:
Curious to hear your perspective why it makes you mad.
I'll tell u mine
It makes me upset that she is being so dumb. She is being so blind. Like hello. Either u trust him or you dont. Either ask him or leave. Also I don't like that the chapters drag on leaving you on the same cliff hanger. It makes me nervous that she doesnt ask him did you do it or not? I know that in the end its gonna be happily ever after..and that fact makes me mad too cuz life isnt all about happily ever after. I read a book on the Same note on pesach and it was a nice and good book with twists and turns and I thought it will in the middle of the book have a clim@x and then slowly become an ending. But nooo wayyy... the whole book was one idea and then the last two chapters or so the whole book turned around. Makes me mad!!!

Yes!! I'm not mad by it, but it's a little irritating. I feel like if you're going to make me wait a whole week to see the next chapter, give me something exciting, not just the same cliff-hanger as the last month and a half...

The actual plot of the story is very interesting though. I'm curious to see where they'll go from here. My prediction is that she ends up choosing to stay home instead of returning after a week, but eventually returns to her husband and mends their relationship.
Also, I'm a little worried for her, because she never took a pregnancy test, so I'm not fully convinced that she's expecting.

amother
Chocolate

Post Thu, Apr 23 2020, 3:14 am
mamma llama wrote:
Yes!! I'm not mad by it, but it's a little irritating. I feel like if you're going to make me wait a whole week to see the next chapter, give me something exciting, not just the same cliff-hanger as the last month and a half...

The actual plot of the story is very interesting though. I'm curious to see where they'll go from here. My prediction is that she ends up choosing to stay home instead of returning after a week, but eventually returns to her husband and mends their relationship.
Also, I'm a little worried for her, because she never took a pregnancy test, so I'm not fully convinced that she's expecting.

Yea but she keeps vomiting and she cant eat and she has a feeling its pregnancy
Lol
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room