Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Mikvah turned someone away
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10

amother
Papaya

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 8:54 pm
amother [ Forestgreen ] wrote:
Disagree. She's so vigorously defending what she did it seems like she wants to be applauded. If she just needed to get it off her chest she wouldn't have been coming back for more.

Anyway, I won't be shocked when a court overrules what both the governor of FL and the private sector are doing based on discrimination and a violation of interstate commerce so this whole thread will be moot anyway as anyone who tells someone from a different state that they can't shop at their store simply because they are from a different state will likely be in violation of the law. Same way I can't say I don't serve people from Madeupsville country simply because they're from there. It's discrimination.

She deserves to be applauded for following daas Torah and doing her part.
I have no words for your attitude and outlook. God should keep you and your family well so you shouldn't see first hand how dire the situation is and how many lives are lost daily.

amother
Slategray

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 8:56 pm
[quote="amother [ Forestgreen ]"]Disagree. She's so vigorously defending what she did it seems like she wants to be applauded. If she just needed to get it off her chest she wouldn't have come back for more

This

Also are you really a rebetsin? I hope you are nicer in real life
Page 10 of 10   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 Recent Topics