Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Symptoms of Coronavirus
Previous  1  2

southernbubby

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 11:52 pm
amother [ Goldenrod ] wrote:
I and dh have suspected covid. Prone to high risk cuz mild scarring in both lungs.
Feeling sore throat. Achy body and cough and bronchitis ish. Plus-some tightness in chest
My small Baby also feverish and I’m so worried

We think that DD caught it from the baby. That's one of several possibilities but he had a fever for a few days and it wasn't his ears.

amother
Magenta

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 12:34 am
amother [ Forestgreen ] wrote:
Yes me!!!

Me three. I feel like I’m going to faint every time I try to stand up.

amother
Wine

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 12:56 am
Is an extremely dry mouth a symptom? I can't find it anywhere, but dh has been dizzy at times, and has an extremely dry mouth over the past few days

amother
Teal

Post Tue, Mar 31 2020, 1:40 am
is sore throat a symptom of coronavirus?

amother
Amber

Post Tue, Mar 31 2020, 1:44 am
Yes I did yesterday. Not heartburn but something very painful. BH it didn't last too long. Was more on and off. I've definitely felt it before though about a few months ago which is worrying.

amother
Amber

Post Tue, Mar 31 2020, 1:46 am
amother [ Wine ] wrote:
Is an extremely dry mouth a symptom? I can't find it anywhere, but dh has been dizzy at times, and has an extremely dry mouth over the past few days

Yes I had this about 10 days or even 2 weeks before the virus hit full force. So sorry he should take lots of vitamin c. Iyh it won't progress to anything. And hot drinks.

amother
Slategray

Post Tue, Mar 31 2020, 1:48 am
amother [ Wine ] wrote:

I have it now and am 2 weeks into it so hope it’s the last symptoms for me....

amother
Amber

Post Tue, Mar 31 2020, 1:58 am
amother [ Beige ] wrote:
All of you that have symptoms and probably have corona-what happens when everyone in the household finishes with their symptoms? do you disinfect the whole house?? just go on with life?

Good question although at this point I'm so ill with it that I can't even imagine cleaning the house from crumbs for pesach. BH my dh is an amazing help. I just daven that he's already had it (he was slightly unwell last week) maybe he just had it mild. I can't have him being ill too. Nightmare bc it's not like we can even get the help we need. Cleaning help, my niece to take kids out etc...
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics